• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I MAY FALL [F//, MxF (M// maybe?)]

BroscaHasScars

• Hello! I'm Brosca, twenty-four, and looking for roleplays!
  • I'm looking for both groups and km!
  • I post usually between one and three paragraphs, sometimes more, depending on circumstances.
  • However, I'm not interested in enforcing some arbitrary minimum on others, so don't worry if you only post a sentence or two.
  • Both Threads and PMs are okay with me! Let me know your preference!
  • I mostly play girls, but I can try a guy! All sexualities are good with me, so let me know what you want!
  • I can roll with almost anything. If you have a question, just ask!
  • In fandoms, though, I mainly play OCs. You can ask about certain characters, though!
  • Please, be patient. If we're talking, rping, whatever, give me more than an hour before you message me again.
I love fandoms. Here's a list of the ones that I'm into right now.

• Pokemon
    • (I also like pokemon gijinka!)
  • RWBY
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Fairy Tail
  • Dragon Age
  • Harvest Moon
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Diablo
  • Tales of Symphonia
Here are some original pairings that I like.
  • Werewolf x Human (or any other race for that matter)
  • Vampire x Human (or any other race for that mamatter
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter/Slayer
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Knight x Thief
  • Prince/Princess x Thief
  • Prince/Princess x Knight
  • Arraigned Marriage
  • Single Parent x Pretty Much Anything
  • Childhood Friends

Some plot ideas:
  • Original- The tower maiden: Everyone knows that the only people that go into towers are either princesses or wizards. This is a widely accepted fact. When the princess of Tal'lial is sent to a tower- as is tradition- for a year, she is pleasantly surprised to discover that it was a mage's tower and learns quite a bit of magic. One year later, her fiance comes for her, expecting a princess, but getting a mage instead.

• Original- A chance encounter: The princess/prince was raised to be the ideal successor. They're kind, considerate, care for their people, and know nothing about them. That is, until they meet a thief who stole into the castle one night and they discover that their father's kingdom isn't at all as happy or successful as they thought it was...
  • Original- Accidentally summoned a demon?! They were at their lonliest point, alone, drunk, and at home during thier birthday. Normally, they'll just go to bed. But drunk people rarely make good decisions- instead, they summon a demon to ease thier loneliness.
  • Elder Scrolls- Recipe for disaster: The Civil War ravaged Skyrim, dragging along for several years while the dragonborn, whoever it was, focused on only the dragons. Eventually, the dragons vanished, but the war dragged on. Eventually, Skyrim managed to secede from the Empire, but hostilities remained. After some time, the Emporor proposed an idea for peace. Marry his child to that of the High King, Ulfric Stormcloak.

Last edited:
I would love to try your "A chance encounter" plot with you if you like!  I am used to doing MxM plots mostly, however I would love for you to be comfortable with whatever gender you like to play. 

I think I would enjoy RPing with you. I'm liking the tower maiden idea, the KnightxThief, or something maybe something in the Diablo fandom.

Hey, I'd love to do a Harry Potter RP with you! I usually do MxF and I can double if you'd like. All eras and OCs or Canons are all on the table.

Hi, I'd be interested in a male slash HP roleplay - I know you said it was a maybe so if not that's perfectly fine, but if you're willing I'm definitely interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking for rp partners, I'm interested in these three:

Werewolf x Human

Knight x Thief

Prince/Princess x Thief

If possible I'd prefer to play the thief/werewolf, but I'm up to playing a knight as well.

You look so busy,yet I thought I'd give your post a look! 

Im actually looking for someone to play a werewolf or maybe a vampire and human love story with some other stuff mixed in. 

Or if I'm thinking right Harvest Moon? Like the farming video game!? I'd love to try to explore that! Like I said you seem very busy! So I'd understand if you don't reply!

I'd be interested in the "Accidentally summoned a demon" scenario, playing the role of a male demon. I'd also interested in the idea of a single parent and an incognito alien, me being the alien. You've got some pretty cool scenarios by the way, worth the read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back