• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i m p o s t e r s

Doubt

clueless goddess
I M P O S T E R S
ezgif-2-dcbd1e1143.jpg

ezgif-2-9e86a159eb.gif

ezgif-2-fccfdd445b.jpg
You were an orphan. Abandoned by your own parents for whatever reason, whether you were a mistake that your mother made or you 'accidentally' lit your house on fire, after being rejected by every foster family you met, you ended up at Miss Roosevelt's Home for the Orphaned. You were whisked away from your social worker and into the orphanage.

You thought you would never see the world again until Miss Roosevelt brought you and seven other kids into a room different from the others. There were guns, suits, and other gadgets decorated on the walls in a neat fashion. Miss Roosevelt stood in front of you with a coy smirk on her lips. She seemed pleased with herself as she studied you and the group of other kids
"Welcome, imposters."
This rp is about a group of orphaned teens who are stranded at an orphanage ran by Miss Roosevelt, a retired con artist who now trains orphaned teens to be professional con artists. Once the actual thread is up more will be revealed to the plot but for now, it remains a mystery. There will be drama, romance and a shit ton of lies. I will be expecting two paragraphs at least, if you have any questions please let me know!
ezgif-2-7243e5dfff.jpg

ezgif-2-9e44e5f88f.gif

ezgif-2-80d2f22f39.jpg

thank you for your interest guys! i'll start working on the thread some time today! < 3

here's the thread guys!
Interested.

hypehypehypehypehypeeeee

pls i'm interested asf!!!

boi

I so should not, I have so much in school, but hell yeah I'm in (((:

i'm fucking hyped

Interested!!!

Count me in man

ye, interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back