• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I like cheesy stuff (No prefix)

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Hello, and welcome to my search for a 1x1 romance partner.

VERY IMPORTANT. CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR A RANK A X RANK F DUE TO A LOT OF RPS
You can find the following in this thread!
  1. A bit about myself
  2. What you can expect from me
  3. What i expect from you
  4. Pairings, themes and fandoms
First, a bit about myself. I'm a danish/russian 16 year old dude man, who loves romantic RPs. I have 3 years of 1x1 romance experience, and i am quite serious about this type of genre. My hobbies include video games, reading, martial arts and memes. I'm not shy, and i love talking to new people.

Here are the things that you can expect from me:
  1. Activeness. I am active daily and can reply pretty for hours straight unless i have work that day.
  2. A friend! As mentioned, i like to chat and get to know the fellow RP partner behind the screen.
  3. Cute RP moments, and active plot building. I am the type of guy would goes "We need an adorable 'scared of lightning' Scene right now!" And works along side the partner to come up with fun ideas and stuff to throw in to the RP.
  4. Memes. I like to shitpost memes.
  5. I only play male, for two reasons. One, it's weird for me to imagine myself being the girl in a relationship. Two, i don't think that i'm good enough of a female roleplayer.
Now here are some things i expect from you!
  1. Activeness. Please leave me a lot of replies. I simply adore having RP sessions.
  2. I want you to play the female role in whatever shenanigans we come up with
  3. I want a friend out of ya, not just a random person i'm typing with, who i haven't even conversed casually with.
  4. Dedication to your character and emotion! I want feels and cheesy shit.
So here comes the more fun stuff, the pairings and fandoms. Role in bold Is my preferred role.

Pairings
Mafia leader
x Kidnapped noble.
Merc x Merc.
Mercenary x sorceress.
Musician x musician
Celebrity x fan
Celebrity x Celebrity
Rank A x Rank F (Battleschool RP dealeo. CRAVING)
Genius criminal x genius criminal.
Detective x bodyguard

Fandom stuff
Chef x chef (Food wars)
Witcher x noble (The Witcher)
Persona 5 (No idea what, just something Persona related)

Otherwise i'm pretty open to suggestions. :)

Last edited:
Well hey there, I like romance RPs and I am capable of playable girls. How do you do fellow teen? Lol

Celebrity x Celebrity... could be interesting. Or Musician x Musician. Or Celebrity x Fan. All of those sound pretty fun actually.

Well hey there, I like romance RPs and I am capable of playable girls. How do you do fellow teen? Lol

Celebrity x Celebrity... could be interesting. Or Musician x Musician. Or Celebrity x Fan. All of those sound pretty fun actually.

Yo fellow teen. I would be down to try any of them, or all of them if you're interested. : )))

Heeeeeey! I'm interested! I have no life so I'm active from when I wake up to when I sleep, unless I go outside, which is rare. (I am a vampire!) I prefer 1x1 it's way easier!

I'm interested in the genius criminal/genius criminal if you're looking. c:

Hello! If you're not totally swamped with replies, I'd love to try something out. Maybe like a musician x musician type of thing. They could be in some sort of competition, or whatever. I dunno, but I'm sure we could figure out something cool! Feel free to send me a pm if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back