• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Know What You Did This Summer

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We are masters of unsaid words, but Slaves to those that slip out...

STRAWBERRIES
dfbxcbgrjdhfk.jpg
"i'm 90% stress and 10% hunger"
social social
0ecb776df177e4c5c51aa4373dcb4950.jpg

"personal quote goes here"
logastellus logastellus (co-gm)

full
full
full
full
» »

e94e81996cc8f0551b045639ada45e1a.jpg

dirtysecrets.kill:
| Everyone's summer seems like it was fun. Well unless of course you got a secret
Summer is a time where you can lose yourself, become whoever you want. There's no school, there's a lack of parental supervision. It's the perfect prowling grounds for rebellious teens to make memories worth locking away. Nobody really thinks of what will happen if you make a few wrong choices over summer. It’s three months to fix your mistakes before the new school year right? Nothing that happens over summer can hurt you as long as it’s kept a secret. However this summer, well those secrets aren’t going to last forever...

When you live in a small town, people are bound to know what's going on. However sometimes this can be avoided, if you know how to keep a secret that is. In this particular town, the secrets seem like they might destroy a few lives. Now I'm sure by now you are wondering, well who are these people that have these god awful secrets? They are the students of Westview Public High School. These students are known for being either incredibly rebellious or insanely smart. Rarely is there an in between. The students range from different financial backgrounds and ethnicities. The schools encourages individuality and the free expression of the students. Sounds pretty nice right? It is pretty nice, at least when you are a good kid who won't cause trouble.

But these kids aren't good kids. Over summer they got into a bit of trouble. A goody goody discovered the wonders of sex and drugs. The perfect princess got knocked up. The class president started sleeping with the teacher for an easy A+. Sounds pretty great? Now nobody knows about these secrets. They are secrets after all. They aren't meant to be told. It's a new school year, nobody is going to know about these dirty little secrets. Only, someone does. Somehow, all the secrets that were made over summer were documented by someone. Students of all types were dragged into this. Of course they don't know, or else where'd be the fun in that? This mystery secret keeper is someone that nobody would expect. And they just happened to be there and decided to keep those secrets for the entire summer. Well now they're bored and want to have some fun.

It's now a race against time as these students have to decide what to do with this new threat. Do they try and figure out who this mystery attacker is? Do they leave the school? Do they reveal their secrets before this attacker can? Or do they let their lives be ripped apart till it's too difficult to live any longer. Even if they do stop this person, the damage is done. How these students deal with the problems at hand is their choice, but one thing is for sure. Every secret you make, every lie you tell, it'll always find it's way back to you and ruin some portion of your life. What a great way to start the new year right?
♡ This isn't first come first serve.
♡ More roles will be added depending on interest
♡ I think two character limit for now?
♡ This is a casual roleplay, meaning I expect at least two paragraphs in terms of IC posts
♡ Realistic face claims only. No anime, drawing, only realistic
♡ I will either invite you to a group PM or Discord once all characters have been accepted
♡ When it gets too hot and steamy, fade to black
♡ Try to keep everything relatively realistic
♡ No OOC drama. If you are having problems, just shoot me a pm and we can talk about it

Tags: (Idk who is free but we haven't rped in so long, so figured I'd tag you~)
@A p h r o d i t e Nap Nap Doubt Doubt tsuneni tsuneni teenage witch teenage witch logastellus logastellus astraeaaa astraeaaa eunoia eunoia

Last edited:
do you have room for one more? if you need a co-gm i'm happy to help!

I'm working on the roles/threads so if y'all need me, I'm just a tag away~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back