• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I know it's lame, but OHSHC !

Shiolet

Tinker Fairy
I know a LOT of people like to do Ouran High School Host Club RPs, but I want to take a different approach than a lot of the ones I've seen !

How it would kind of look so you get an idea:

"Welcome to Ouran Academy, students. Among the various clubs at this school is the infamous Ouran Host Club, where handsome young men with too much time on their hands entertain beautiful young maidens who also have too much time on their hands. In this roleplay, you will either be a male member of the Ouran Host Club, a regular visitor, an enemy of the club, or any other character in connection to the establishment that you can come up with.

(Our beloved and very prestigious Ouran Host Club has graduated as of this year, as the last of its members move on to bigger and better things, but not without leaving a select few to carry on their legacy!

Our prince Tamaki along with Honey, Kyoya, Hikaru and Kaoru, Mori, and of course Haruhi have been scouting for a select few that have resembling characteristics or perhaps even something new and raw to represent them for the next few years to come!

So it is with sadness that we say good-bye to the original Host club, yet with great happiness as we welcome its new members!

Congratulations to those who qualified!)

As we all know, the Host Club is here to attend to every woman's needs, including her preference in men! Just like the original Host Club, its new members all vary in type. From the Princely Type to the Boy Lolita to the Mischievous Type!"

Basically the idea behind this is that I want to pretty much create an entirely new Host Club with the same principles as the one before. I want characters that have a specific type, characters that end up in the Host Club even though they didn't mean to or even particularly want to. I love to create characters drama within RPs, so I think an OHSHC RP is perfect !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back