• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BreezieBerry

Hello everyone who happens to stumble across this post, before we get too deep into anything I hope you're having a wonderful day and don't forget that I appreciate your existence!

So I guess now we get into the more important parts of this post, so here is what I am searching for:
-someone who can write between 1 to 3 paragraphs
-Decent grammar (I know mine isn't the best at all times)
-someone who is patient with me (and my schedule)
-And finally, someone who is willing to be a little more creative than the simple plot lines

I don't really have any set plot ideas yet, but if they do come to me I will definitely post them!

(OH and also I only do m×f with me being the female)

And another thing.... I'm really interested in creating a story with someone, I don't really like doing a one and done type of thing. I want to make a whole thing out of it. Okay now I'm done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back