Other I kind of sort of told my crush I liked them.

I thought the way you did, though.
Love and marriage is waste of time and money. For what? Why would I do that?

Then Sano got bit by the love bug.
She can have my bank account :hearteyes: Didn't need it anyways.
I didn't find them a waste though, lol. My heart was just simply crushed. Point is it's never worth sticking to a person who doesn't feel it.

I didn't find them a waste though, lol. My heart was just simply crushed. Point is it's never worth sticking to a person who doesn't feel it.
Lol
It's debatable whether a taste is better than absolute starvation, so...
Plus, she did seem like she left her foot in the door.
She said she wouldn't even consider during high school. But if some teen idol showed up and begged her, that would apply to him, too.
After college, she was kind of vague.
So.
:grinningteeth:

Lol
It's debatable whether a taste is better than absolute starvation, so...
Plus, she did seem like she left her foot in the door.
She said she wouldn't even consider during high school. But if some teen idol showed up and begged her, that would apply to him, too.
After college, she was kind of vague.
So.
:grinningteeth:
Oh, so you're one of those. Good luck

Oh, so you're one of those. Good luck
Don't worry, I'm not blind. It's just that some stuff was shared that I don't understand completely, but if it means what I think it doesn't, it would be straight-up cruel to tell anywhere without her expressed permission.
That factored in.

I'm like you in that I rarely ever get crushes, ever. I'm a few years older than you and I've had maybe two?

But I've been friends with more girls than boys, and asked out multiple times by people of both genders and, lemme tell you, if someone says "it's just not the right time" or "i'm not looking to date right now," they're probably just feeling awkward or trying to let you down gently/politely, so I wouldn't get my hopes too high. Especially if her only response initially was "oh."

If she's said no for the time being and you continue to hover/keep expressing romantic interest she'll probably be put off/creeped out. I've had people do that to me and it just makes things way, way more awkward. You can still be friends obviously, but just don't do it on the basis of expecting to eventually go out, and definitely don't imply you expect it, because then that sends you into awkward territory.

I'd just keep an open mind to new crushes because there's a lot of people out there, and you're bound to find more girls with similar political beliefs and ideologies. I know your religion is important to you, and Christianity is still very popular all over the country.

I'm like you in that I rarely ever get crushes, ever. I'm a few years older than you and I've had maybe two?

But I've been friends with more girls than boys, and asked out multiple times by people of both genders and, lemme tell you, if someone says "it's just not the right time" or "i'm not looking to date right now," they're probably just feeling awkward or trying to let you down gently/politely, so I wouldn't get my hopes too high. Especially if her only response initially was "oh."

If she's said no for the time being and you continue to hover/keep expressing romantic interest she'll probably be put off/creeped out. I've had people do that to me and it just makes things way, way more awkward. You can still be friends obviously, but just don't do it on the basis of expecting to eventually go out, and definitely don't imply you expect it, because then that sends you into awkward territory.

I'd just keep an open mind to new crushes because there's a lot of people out there, and you're bound to find more girls with similar political beliefs and ideologies. I know your religion is important to you, and Christianity is still very popular all over the country.
There's other stuff that she implied that makes me think the answer is leaning more towards maybe in the future that I won't speculate on out of respect for her, but it's pretty common, at least among the people I know, to not date anyone until they're out of high school so they can make a responsible choice.
And yeah, I'm not actively pursuing anything with her right now. Haven't even had a full conversation with her since then, actually, but I haven't had many full conversations at all, people involved regardless, in the last 8-9 weeks.
And if she downright turned me down, I would be completely ok with being her friend; she's still an amazing person.
But yeah, I am keeping a little bit of an open mind.

Here's Advice From A Girl,
Some People Say If They Don't Like You Move On.
But Some Can't Accept That.
Here's What You Should Do:
1- Get More Involved With Her. It Won't Be Quick, It May Take A Few Years.
2- Show Good Body Launguage When You Talk, Lean In, Fixed On The Conversation, Answer Questions At The Appropriate Time, And Make Short Connections.
3- Laugh At Her Jokes, Most --If Not All-- Girls Love That.
4- Smile, A Single Slime Could Really Brighten Up Her Day
5- Don't Talk Too Much About Other People She Doesn't Know Or Doesn't Like.
6- If She's Emotionally Hurt, Just Have Long Conversations. That's How My Guy Friend Helped My When Somebody Broke Up With Me. I Never Dated After That. My Only Boyfriend, 2 Years Ago.
7- Don't Make Mistakes About Other Girls. If She See's You A Bit Too Attached To Somebody Else, Or If You Know Your Attached To Somebody Else, It's Hard To Cover. Everyone Can See It.
8- If She's Physically Hurt Due To Someone Else, It May Be Hard, But Don't Get Involved. It Makes You Look Aggressive Or Too Attached When You Get Involved.
9- Get To Know Her Friends To Find Out More About Her. But Don't Become "Too Much Friends" If That Makes Sense. Don't Send The Wrong Impression.
10- Stay Away From Her Drama. It's All Her Problems, And All You Can Do Is Support Her. It Might Be Hard To Accept This, But It's Her Business, It Could Hurt You Both Alot If You Make The Wrong Move In War-Zone.

I Would Give 20 More Tips, But I Wouldn't Want To Annoy You With Long Paragraphs Lol.
You Already Have Plenty Of That : D

Excuse You?
You Need To Mind Your Own Buisness -.-
I'm Not Trying To Get On Your Bad Side, But I Told Sano That, Not You.
Cya~
I feel like if I followed up with a follow up joke along the lines of, " See sano, you can't trust the 3d". This ball of hormones would explode and self terminate on accident. I do hope I'm misinterpreting your post and that this is a follow up joke.

I feel like if I followed up with a follow up joke along the lines of, " See sano, you can't trust the 3d". This ball of hormones would explode and self terminate on accident. I do hope I'm misinterpreting your post and that this is a follow up joke.
I don't get the 3d and 2d thing and probably don't want to
so
uh
just be aware >.>
You should stop using the metaphor/simile because it's lost on me and I don't want to change it so it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back