Other I kind of sort of told my crush I liked them.

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club
I called her up.
Their response was a second or two of silence (in measurable time. It was actually an hour or two, but you couldn't tell.) followed by (in all lowercase) "oh."

I WAS SO DEVASTATED.
It was so awkward between me and her for the next few minutes.

In the end, I have been friend zoned with I think maybe possibly a future chance to get out of it.
In like two years.
I'd be happy to wait that long, if that's what she wanted.
But Idk if it is.
Anywho, just an update that even Sano can has a personal life.
HERESY

If she isn't interested in you, try t move on and find someone else. Sticking around only in hopes that you may get to "get out of the friendzone" is something most girls find creepy and somewhat annoying

I shall be your cheerleader until such a time that she either returns your likage or you move on!

GO SANO GO!
*\o/*

No really don't listen to these people, if you really like her you don't have to move on. The friend zone isn't permanent its really easy to get out of if you play your cards right.

Haha
Nah
Neither of us want to do that. Not unless we get married, waaaaay in the future.
Surprise we're weird ^u^

It's not weird. I've managed to stay a virgin and not get too romantically involved for over 19 years. Either she'll eventually like you back or you'll find someone else nice. And there's nothing wrong with a good friend.

Lol. If someone hurts someone I love... I'm probably getting arrested if any witnesses are around.

Either she'll eventually like you back or you'll find someone else nice. And there's nothing wrong with a good friend.

Lol. If someone hurts someone I love... I'm probably getting arrested if any witnesses are around.
Haha
Either she'll like me back
Or I'll never be romantically involved. ^u^ Seriously never found anyone else in 16 years I could even try to.
Oh, of course there isn't. And hopefully, that is where we shall at least start.

Haha same :cheshiregrin:

Well, buddy. I feel sorry for what happend (Even if concept of love is pointless to me, why should i prevent other people from enjoying the illogical mess that love is. Anyways im going a bit off topic)

I do wish you finding someone who will be the true love but As for now if you need someone to talk or cry into someone's shoulder. My door is always open. After all Opinionated Brothers need to stay together.

Well, buddy. I feel sorry for what happend (Even if concept of love is pointless to me, why should i prevent other people from enjoying the illogical mess that love is. Anyways im going a bit off topic)

I do wish you finding someone who will be the true love but As for now if you need someone to talk or cry into someone's shoulder. My door is always open. After all Opinionated Brothers need to stay together.
And I would have said the same thing, until I realized just how perfect she was ^u^ We share a lot of the same political beliefs, and nigh identical religious ones. And she's got a perfect personality and she's very beautiful. Like, there are even more aspects I could describe so I could categorize my compliments.
I was planning on never marrying, but if she offered, the speed of Buzz Lightyear going to infinity and beyond wouldn't compare to how fast I'd say yes. If you ever fell in love, you'd see my point of view.

If she hadn't reacted that way, she'd be my true love and I would have no problem with that. But she did, and now I'm... genuinely confused as to my position.
but yes of course we must stick together

As a weirdo of 17 years with too many crushes on others and on me... You just do what Chu feel is right Sano, take suggestions if Chu want, do your own thing.

It'll all work out in the end... I'm pretty sure.

As a weirdo of 17 years with too many crushes on others and on me... You just do what Chu feel is right Sano, take suggestions if Chu want, do your own thing.

It'll all work out in the end... I'm pretty sure.
Well I mean what I think is right is proposing an eternal sacred bond of marriage right now with a full-blown ring and suit, but I don't think that's what anyone else thinks is right, so I'm kinda rebounding off everyone else.

In the end, I have been friend zoned with I think maybe possibly a future chance to get out of it.
I wouldn't hold my breath or you'll end up black and blue. Smartest thing you can do is not have crushes and just move on to the next cute girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back