• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Just Want A Long-Term Partner. ;-;

GirlOfTheShadows

The Mysterious Girl

Hello everyone who reads this. =^-^= *waves*

I am in need of long term partners. (I'm desperate at this point!)

I prefer to rp through PM, and I'm not very picky with the length of reply, just as long as you're making an effort to reply.

I'm alright with doing any gender role, and I can do canon x oc.

RP's

Black Butler:

OC Master x OC Maid/Butler

(only one I really want to do for sure if you're up for it.)

Naruto

Rosario + Vampire

Bleach

InuYasha

And many more.

Just ask if you want a certain anime that isn't listed.

PM me if you're interested! =^-^=

Black Butler would be legendary. I would be happy to roleplay either side of the master - demon scenario.

As a writer, I am fairly dark, very literate [this being my primary skill, so long as I am well], and a bit whimsical but loyal to roleplays where our writing is compatible.

Personally non-romantic, but can roleplay - and enjoy roleplaying - extremely close bonds between characters. Part of why I enjoyed Black Butler so much is that the central characters seem so close, but there's nothing explicitly romantic between them.

So, there is that to keep in mind. Oh, and emotional roleplays are the best, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
would like to, can I use my Original Character? she doesn't really belong too any series though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back