• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I Just Need Some Friends

LittleFox

I got in BIG trouble, I can’t come on anymore ?
Wellllll. . . Hi!

I’ve roleplayed for 5+ years on and off and my old site I’ve fallen from. I tend to get mega busy on and off and I’ve decided to try a whole new website. That being said I only have time for about a paragraph and tbh I’m often compared to a border collie with my wandering and unfocused mind from time to time. I will put in an effort though and with details from you I can work on details from myself!

I’m open to literally anything I can understand!

I have maaaaany fandoms but here are some

-Bts!!!!
-Harry Potter
-the hunger games
-Blackpink(I’m sorta new but I’m getting there)
-carry on
-13rw
-Riverdale
-many youtubers I’m sure we could fit into something if wanted
-Monstax (newer so I’m still learning a lot)
-b.a.p(same as Monstax)
-many more!

I’m open to many ideas but here are some things I like to rp

~any animals(dogs!cats!foxes!!!)
~fantasy
~romance, but not everything’s romance! We can just have an amazing story. That and sometimes it can start off not even as romance and evolve, that’s cool too!
~medival castle life (ties in with fantasy a bit I suppose)
~stranded island (if you get what I’m saying?)
~fairytale descendants living today(ex: spin off of her grandmother malefacent she has wings and is known for her earth gifting powers.)

If you have any ideas feel free to say so! Hearteu & Have a lovely day my clever little fox

Hello dear! I’d love to do a medieval castle life roleplay with you if you were still looking? I’ve really being craving a medieval era roleplay!

let’s do it then! We can create a separate thread for planning and later on roleplaying! I’d be great if you could make the thread though, I have a few other notifications at the moment!

I would love to do a Riverdale roleplay with you! I have an OC I’ve been working on to write against Archie if you might be interested?

Ahhh so many, I love it!!!
I still have like five hours before I can officially start the pm with people but for now if you could pm me first with your topic that’d be great!

Hi! I saw this post. I’d love to roleplay with you! I play female. I have some basic plot ideas and such, and I’m fairly open to most things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back