• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Iᴍɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Iɴϙᴜɪʀɪᴇs﹙ Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ₄ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ﹚

sorcier

il mio fioré
23jqweq.png

25uh7yg.png
2rxd1dw.png
2h2qxrn.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chapter one :: Three little rules of mine that I expect you to read, follow and respect

Rule one : Literacy is a must. This is self explanatory, isn't it? If not, don't bother me.
Rule two : Don't make me do all of the work, period. I do expect you to help me plot.
Rule three : Be o-p-e-n minded and communicate with me. Simple enough, right?

Chapter two :: Little tidbits of information about me you just might need to know

Info one : I write as both male and female characters but occasionally, I'll want to double.
Info two : I'll do any pairings but I'm more or less interested in girls and hetero love atm.
Info three : My favorite genre's are romance, slice of life, psychological, and dark.

That being said, I am pretty much up for anything so long as it isn't too vanilla. That is so boring, don't even try it plsssss.

Chapter two :: Simple ideas/titles I'm interested in discussing and or writing out

Anything slice of life // psychological // romance

TAKEN ✶ Bestfriend x Bestfriend
Modern Japan or America, preferably

✶ Serial killer x New victim

Victorian or modern era preferably

✶ Runaway x Rich Mafia socialite

The setting is in a cybernetic world or post apocalyptic

✶ Fae Prince x Thief
Hetero, Yuri or Boys love pairing

TAKEN Nerd / quiet child x Popular babe

✶ Love triangles
Personal favorite of mine! Pm me!

✶ Human x Demon
I've always got ideas for these, so... pm me!

Distant memories
Muse A has no memory of her past. All she can remember is her name, and the faint scent
of earthy cologne. Upon waking up in a strangers run-down apartment, she finds herself
face to face with a handsome man, smelling of cigarettes and smiling at her with sad eyes.

I prefer that you PM me if you're interested. Thanks babes. <3

Last edited:
I'm interested in the demon ideas. Unfortunately, I haven't fulfilled the 10+ posts yet, but I am interested (not a good but statement but oh well).

Oh, great. I'm always more partial to writers that can play both genders. Doubling up is /fine/ with me. It's probably
more of a preference of mine. Once you can send messages, we can discuss those juicy, intimate details. o; lulll.

Hey there! I'm interested in doing either the Human x Demon pairing with you, or the "Distant Memories" plot ^-^ If you're still looking that is.

Hey there! I'm interested in doing either the Human x Demon pairing with you, or the "Distant Memories" plot ^-^ If you're still looking that is.

Out of those two, I'm leaning more towards doing distant memories. o; I've been dying to play the male role. Message me, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back