• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I heard ya'll like roleplaying (bg3 and rdr2 craving)

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• hi there. i'm zoney girl and if it isn't obvious you have stumbled upon my search. i shall share all the details of what i'm looking for. so finish up this tab as it will just give you a general look into myself and what i like in my partners. if its not for you, then its all good. i wish you luck on your search and you have a wonderful day. if it seems up your alley then i hope we can get something start. but now onto the business part of this search. yes the dreaded details. this search is going to be under various states of construction as i add to it and what not

current cravings :: red dead redemption, 1920's prohibition era mob (have detailed plots), baldur's gate 3
    • first a little about me
      • i'm a genderless blob of cells, my pronouns are they/them, respect it. i will respect yours. also respect the lgbtqia+ community in its many colors. i will not tolerate hate towards it.
      • i also rp in proper format, i just like the look of the search not using any caps. and honestly i copied most of this over from a different search and too lazy to fix things.
      • heads up, i suffer from chronic illness. i ask for patience and in return you can get pet pictures. I have two dogs and several cats. including a pair of black kittens that are under a year old.
      • i am not asking for daily posts, i don't think i can keep up with that. weekly posts are good for me
      • i rp can rp via pms, threads, and discord
      • i like ooc chatter. i like making friends with strangers on the internet
      • i love diving into darker themes, obviously keeping to tos, but expect violence, foul language and other themes of that nature. clothes come off its fade to back
      • i love terrible jokes
    • now what i am seeking in a partner
      • be a patient, open minded, and friendly adult
      • i prefer to rp with people above the age of 18
      • be ready to double, triple, or play a variety of character
      • i am ghost friendly, i can do it and i don't take it personally if it happens. however if we really kicked it off i may send you a message and ask what is happening.
      • tell me your preferred means of rping. disord has its perks
      • tell me how you want to handle faceclaims for character. rl, anime/drawn, or descriptions. it can vary for me depending on the rp
      • if you want to rp pm me and title it 'i'm here for the riff raff' that way i know you read this part
      • also bring in a pairing, fandom, or whatever has caught your interest the best. a starting point for us to brainstorm off of
      • have fun, thats what we are here to do. relax, kick back, and focus on this for a bit instead of our lives

Last edited:
If you're still feeling a pirate//elf vibe, I have a bunch of fantasy, d&d themed pirates i have at my disposal. ✨💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back