• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I *haz* female werewolves/shapeshifters

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
  • 18+ yrs old. Unless you can be mature. Seriously I’m not writing teenage drama
  • More into clan/tribal wolves than anything
  • Please post plot ideas in your reply, I don’t want to jump in with nothing in mind, but I am very improv so lets not overthink this. It’s a RP not a novel. (But if you wana write a novel sure. We can do that. Yes please.)
  • no vampires
  • Not good with fxf mxm... sorry it’s just not me. Platonic is fine.
  • hopefully post once or day or better? I usually do.
  • I don’t have a set post length, but I put a lot of time and effort into making my replies enjoyable and inspiring, I expected the same. I don’t care about your spelling or grammar as long as it’s understandable. I can do 3500-4500 characters if you can match. If not no worries.
  • I expected OOC chat, mostly about plotting, but also just being a good neighbor. If there is something wrong. Tell. Me. Don’t ghost. Don’t like something? Let me know. I can adjust. Getting frustrated? Let’s talk about it, we can figure it out. Loosing energy? Lets talk about ways to improve and brainstorm.
Azalea:
teenage 15/16yr
female
Exotic beauty but still a little teenage gangly
Very sassy, anxious, extremely short tempered, moody.
Physical description/color pattern: Dramatic black and while streaked in wolf form. Black hair if modern plot, white if fantasy. Has a bit of a Chilean face. Little short, 5’2” lithe and strong

She can walk into anyone’s setting/plot. Seriously can be anywhere any when.
She claims to see the future, and everything she’s told you supports her claim. The answer to that pop quiz. To wait five seconds at the stop light on the way to school, (in which a trucker ran and would have teboned you.) And that if you didn’t take out the trash tonight your mother would ground you for a week. (Or other plot appropriate equivalent.) She says she knows she can trust you, that you're safe. And… today she’s extra weird. Talking to herself and obviously confused. She doesn’t even know what day it is. Or year right now.
Sometimes she’s a princess from another kingdom. Long backstory that I’ll keep secret for now. If you want to plot I’ll let you in.

(portrait coming soon. Just have to find where I put it)
——

Name: Tornado
Nick name: Torna (Torn-ah)
Physical description/color pattern: Tanish brown with other color flecks. Latino face and build, but larger. Light brown hair that is black at the ends.

Highly aggressive, Smart, manipulative, dangerous, and at times deceitful

Marital status: Single (for a reason)
Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
(Thunderwave [male], Stormrain [female], rest unknown)

Of course, she was inspired by the song Tornado by Little Big Town

Looking for a mate, but would really rather rip your throat out. She wants someone who is stronger/better fighter than she is, but she’s practically impossible to beat. She’d be good for most supernatural creature pairings (but please no vampires.) She might curiously rescue a strange creature or a human in some cases. Mostly to toy with them later. She runs a large pack of mostly males, who she keeps very well in line. She can easily beat all of them, and does so sometimes just for fun.

(portrait coming soon. Just have to find where I put it)

Sunset:
Age is flexible for whatever you need.
Loner
Sassy, lots of character flaws, loads of emotion baggage.
Physical description/color pattern: Fiery colors, yellow-black. Red head. Spanish faceclaim. (The spain kind not latino)

Sunset is ready for your adventure, will take on any obstacle and rescue just about anything. Archer, always has her werewolf strength bow with her. Pretty flexible

75198F8A-2219-4835-B98D-B4E70D5D55FC.jpeg

Custom:
So characters are a dime a dozen for me. I can make up a dozen in ten minutes, tell me what your looking for and a general idea for your plot and we can make something to fit. Serious. Ten minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back