• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I have way too much free time.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to yet another search thread of mine!! Like the title says ‘I have way too much free time on my hands.’
Over the course of the last few weeks i’ve:
Gotten married.
Moved, into an actual home! (Woot no more apartments!!)
Gotten a second cat.
And finally started the long journey of being a CNA . (Yess, I wipe butts.🙄)

Woah I’ve sure been busy, haven’t I? Lol, anyway! Welcome if you read all of that thank you. <3

Alright, down to the good stuff. I want to write, just like so many others of you do.
-I play female oc’s.
-Long term stories.
-And, I’m Ditch friendly.
-I’m okay with m/f and f/f pairings.
-Let’s be real, I’m a detailed writer when I’m feeling inspired or have the free time. I’ll write 3-8 paragraphs. (Don’t believe me, ask for a sample.)

*I don’t expect much honestly, just the same guidelines.
Details, long term (I get life happens, dude come on.) If you ask for a sample, there’s a good chance I’ll ask for one in return.*

My character:
I usually say she’s in her early 20’s. Stands about 5’1 with long dark curly brown hair and large blue eyes. She loves the color dark green, making people laugh, and Disney movies, she also loves reading books.
She’s the oldest of two children and has always helped care for her younger brother. She moved out at 18, sending money home and visiting often. She now lives above a struggling bookstore. She hopes to someday be a mother someday. She falls in love way too easily, she loves to fix and help the broken even when she can’t fix herself.
Filled with a mix of anxiety and a fear of the dark, along with a large fear of the people close to her dying. The young girl hides it well, her insecurities only coming out once she’s completely comfortable.

A list of cravings are below, let’s put my oc and one of yours through hell and back shall we?^

KEY:
Stories I’m definitely craving!!!=*****
Meh, let’s do it.=&

Realistic:
High school love story. (Let’s follow two young people, from the very beginning of their love story. LOTS OF ROOM TO PLOT WITH THIS IDEA!!)*****
Age gaps.****
Affairs.******
Mental Illness.****
A plane crash.****
The Underground world of fighting.*****
Teacher/Student.******
Gangs.****
Undercover cop.*****

Fantasy:
{Looking for leading dominate characters.}
Pirates.
Werewolves.😍
Vampires.😍
Mermaids.
Greek Gods/Goddesses.

Alright, I’m lame thanks for coming out. Hopefully something sparks someone’s interest!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back