• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Have Too Many Plots!

razorstar

Smol Dragon God
Hi! Normally I would take some time to introduce myself etc. but right now I am having a crisis.

I have so many plots that I want to do, and no one to do them with.

Rules/Guide lines/Keep in Minds:

-I only play male characters because, despite my gender, I am garbage at playing females.

-All of these plots are basically bxb romances. If you don't like bxb or don't want romance, this isn't the thread for you.

-I prefer doing my rps in an actual thread.

-Character sheets aren't a must with me. It all depends on your preferences with that.

-I'm usually semi-advanced to advanced, so I'll probably do a paragraph per post. Maybe more depending on if I'm on mobile or not and what's happening.

-I'm in the pacific time zone, so keep that in mind if you're somewhere far away and my posts take a while.

Plots:

-A Royal Mistake

--Needs Prince of ___ and his sister

The kingdoms of Oynx and ___ have been at war for quite some time. The kings of the kingdoms have come up with a plan that will hopefully restore peace. The eldest son of the King of Onyx will marry the eldest daughter of the King of ___. But, when they meet for their wedding, what happens when the Prince of Onyx falls in love with the Prince of ___?

-The Truth and Love

--Needs torturer/interrogator

During WWIII, there is a man only known as The Mask, due to his tendency to wear a black and white mask while fighting. The Mask is also known for killing more enemies than anyone else. But, when the Mask is captured and interrogated for days and days by the enemy to get info that would lead to the fall of his country, what will happen when the two start bonding and the Mask is finally able to remove what makes him so special?

-Bruce and Clyde

--Needs criminal

Two star crossed lovers go across the country robbing banks and avoiding the cops.

-Good Cop, Bad Cop

--Needs Police officer

A bank robber and gun for hire is on the loose. ___ is tasked with tracking him down. But what happens when the robber catches him first and ends up getting shot in the process? Will the police officer turn him in, or take him home and try to make sure he isn't too injured?

-I'm Not What I Look Like

--Needs Monster Hunter

There is a shapeshifter in the city, causing chaos. When he is seen by the hunter, he managed to get away with his life. But, when they meet again and the shifter is in a different form, they begin to form a relationship. What happens when the shifter's identity is revealed?

If you are interested in any of these, feel free to post here or message me with which one sounds interesting to you!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back