• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have STAR TREK cravings!

RPLongAndProsper

Lost in Space
Hi everyone! Long story short, I have been quite ill in the last few months, which gave me the chance to watch the entirety of Star Trek with all its series and movies. Now I can't snap out of it, and so I joined this forum to hopefully find some RP partners. :)

I would go for:

1) Spock/Kirk - my preference is Spock, but if you insist, I can do Kirk too

2) Spock/Uhura - in which case I need to play Spock, because I cannot pull off female characters (nor do I aspire to, I already suck at being a female in real life)

3) Original characters in an original plot (after a bit of planning to make sure this would work). Preferably M/M.

The level of friendship/romance/intimacy will be up to you - I am fine with anything.

Time line for 1) would be either reboot after Into Darkness or TOS during or after the original series. For 2) obviously reboot. In case of 3) any time, any series

I will not: play a canon character with an original character; play a female; play old Kirk/Spock from the last original universe movies.

Please, be over 18 if you wish to RP with me - I am older than dirt and would find it difficult to play with people who go to highschool. :) (I found it difficult even when I was in highschool).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back