• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I have no idea whAt I’m doing

DampLoli

Scavenger
I don’t know how this website works so if anyone is interested maybe we could text or message on discord? Or even KIK (because I still have that for some reason) you can pm here and tell your info for any of these platforms, and if you aren’t comfortable I’ll try my best to check this website!

But anyway
romance is okay, I just don’t like it to be the plot if that makes sense? I love apocalyptic type things so if you wanted to mix in romance with it that’s alright!

I also mainly respond in however you do? The only times I ever send small responses is if you send a small one as well and there isn’t much to really work with.
And if you have any ideas for plots, I’m all ears! I just wanna get back into role playing ): it’s been so long since someone’s been serious

Hey, I'm possibly interested. Just to let you know, this belongs in the off site adds section.
I'm new to RP. I can do a 500 word reply either every week or fortnight as a minimum.
Not sure yet, but yh I might be able to RP with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back