• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -- let's weave our story together! | anime (mostly slice of life) stuff, mxf --

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • I remembered I have this interest check and as it turns out, I am still very interested in my plots ;oo ! If you're also interested, please send me a PM!

Here are some things I'd like you to know about me:
    > Call me taki! A 20 years old college student (he/him) with an erratic schedule that can manage some free time for writing.
    > I write comfortably between 300-2000 words. Quality always over quantity, I cannot stress this enough--
    > I prefer writing our RPs on our inbox or discord.
    > I am active everyday and will definitely start writing once I see your post, but I can only promise a post once every few days!
    > I love doubling, brainstorming plot ideas and characters, and I'm ghost-friendly.
    > I only use anime face-claims if we use pictures, so please be comfortable with this too.
    > I prefer to play my main character as a male, but I can play all other genders otherwise.

And at the bare minimum, I'm prefer writing with people who are:
    > 18+ please, I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age.
    > Able to write 2+ paragraphs at the minimum. Of course, more is appreciated!
    > Comfortable with doubling and loves brainstorming plot stuff.
    > Also ghost-friendly!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back