• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have a plot and would love to do it.

katybug1314

Elder Member
I would be playing the female for this. Now if you don't want to just play male you give me a plot and I will play the male for that one and we can do 2 rps.

She is an American working in ( whatever country you want but I would l like it to be a country that doesn't speak english but that doesn't matter) She meets a guy and quickly they fall for each other. But soon she has to go back to the states because her visa expires. They have to fight to keep their relationship together until the can be together again.

pm to rp

How about you're an American on an Alien planet in a futuristic world and your visa expires. I'll play the alien man ^.^ I'll create the planet too

I'd be interested.

I have several strong male characters.

I just ask that sexual content be kept pg. Nothing too explicit.

Pm me if interested. I can't pm yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back