• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have a modern vampire...

Imaginarily

Hey guys :D

I'm new to the forum but less-new to RP; currently having a huge craving for my vampire character.

I will kindly ask for a minimum age of 18 for my RPs (though I don't care how old your character is), because you may see any of the following in most of my storylines:

violence

profanity

gore

alcohol

Rules:

1. Drive the story, don't force it. Let me and my characters react naturally to your post – there is nothing more annoying than obvious ______-ex-machina.

2. Post as much as you want. Obviously, there needs to be some meat in there, but don't get caught up with trying to satisfy some arbitrary word-count or paragraph quota. React to my post, I'll react to yours. Most importantly, just move the story.

I usually hover in the 2-4 paragraph range. If I'm really into the story and there's a lot going on, my posts will be longer. If things are moving pretty fast (eg, a fight or a heated argument), my posts will be quick and to the point. I am god-awful at intros. :C

3. Don't tell me things my character is not going to see or notice. None of my characters are psychic, and it's more fun as a reader to learn about your character as the story goes along rather than all at once.

I do not RP anime or fandoms of any kind.

I do not enjoy romantic RP.

Sooo, if you're interested in RP, send me a message! :D

I prefer to RP via private messages within the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ello, ello. I have been craving a vampire-esque role-play. This sounds perfect. I'm also new to the site, so I will have to private message you tomorrow (or you can message me, if you're interested).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back