• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I Have a Couple of Ideas...

Preference?

• Unlikely Alliance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chosen and Condemned

• Both!

• Total voters

AlannaTrebond

Fear the Fluff
I kinda want to do both of these... but I figure interest checks would be good first.

Unlikely Alliance
Three hundred years ago, humanity had come across dragons for the first time. During their first contact with their first dragon, the humans, thinking that they were simple beasts, killed the dragon. This resulted in a long and bloody war between humans and dragons. Both sides took heavy losses, and each retreated to their own lands in an attempt to preserve their races. However, a peaceful agreement had never been reached- rather, it was a mutual understanding not to enter the other's lands. Usually anyone that crossed the border- regardless of human or dragon- was never heard from again.

Nearly twenty years ago, a clan was traveling near the border when a child was discovered missing from the clan. At the same time, a dragon had been seen flying in the area. As they were searching frantically, a dragon had landed in the nearby forest and discovered a crying child. It was the same lost child from the clan, and the dragon, taking pity on the child, perhaps, decided to return the child to the clan. When the dragon first approached the clan, they thought that it was to attack. However, someone saw the child on the dragon's back, and it soon became apparent what the dragon's intention had been. The child safely climbed down from the dragon's back, and the dragon, seeing that all was well, flew away.

Since then, there have been rumors of peace talks with the dragons, although the rulers have neither confirmed nor denied this. However, the dragons need something permanent to seal peace, for they have said that they have no faith in a simple paper. So, the king of Vesperia proposed an idea- marry some of the most promising subjects to some of the most promising dragons. The dragons had agreed to this. Some believe that peace is the only way that the humans and dragons will be able to survive. Others believe that the dragons are nothing short of barbarians and will have nothing to do with the other race. Some dragons see humans as inferior. So what will happen now? Will there be peace, or another war?
The Chosen and Condemned

"If ever discontent should rise in Lesei, so too shall rise the fallen children of the seven kingdoms. Those who are named and revealed as Condemned only the tainted heirloom of then Angel of the Abyss that they wield. Upon first touching the heirlooms shall each become the embodiment of the seven sins. From there they shall wreak havoc upon the realms of Lesei until defeated or the Angel of the Abyss is revived. Only one hope shall I grant you, Lesei! For when the Condemned awake, so too shall the enlightened be Chosen and revealed by their holy items. The seven forgotten virtues of this world shall they embody. Together, only they can defeat the fallen."

So spoken was the curse that Seradia, the last great Seer of the Elves, set upon the world of Lesei as she was burned by representatives of all the kingdoms.

Two thousand years ago, in the world of Lesei, the half-elves of the world formed the kingdom Forlock. The Seer, Seradia, was burned at the stake because she had spoken a prophecy of destruction, which was unheard of and forbidden in the public at the time. Since she died, there hasn't been a single person in Lesei that could tell the future like she could. Two hundred years ago, the Chosen and the Condemned awakened, and fought- a long and bloody event called the Great Rising. That was the last time they were sent to the world- until now.

In the walled kingdom of Tal'lial, the Arch-Mage controls the people. However, the elves and dwarves have been observing the squabbling between the humans, and a certain renegade group of elves decided to act. One night, they sneak into the fortress of Tal'lial and in the dead of night, capture the Arch-Mage's daughter and took her away to an unknown location.

The moment the girl's father found out, he was enraged. He immediately blamed the people of Seikaitsu and the Crescent Islands, for they were allied against them. The rulers claimed innocence, and it looked like there would be war.

Then, it happened- across all of Lesei, there was a moment of silence. Then, it was followed by a loud, booming voice. The voice said only one thing, but it was something that would change the world.

"And so the Awakening begins."

The unlikely alliance one sounds super cool! I have a question though. Are they like, humanoid dragons or like for real dragons because im not sure how a marriage between a human and a dragon would work in they were like....legit dragons.

I'm definitely interested in both of these. Tag me if you make them, cause I'll definitely join

I'll probably start making one (or both) of these today. I just woke up, so it'll be a bit, but I'm looking forward to rping with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back