• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell

Lenny2000

One Thousand Club
Hello, this is a SCP related kind of rp that is kinda realistic as well revolving around SCP 513 ( a cowbell). This contains a realistic enviourment with the paranormal and the main theme of the rp is rather the mental shift ever so slowly of the victim of 513 which results in a dark end .now for the plot !
A1E20FDC-0F0B-40E4-A6EA-7A6E469BDEEF.jpeg
Negotiator --------( YC) has reported to a mass shooting in downtown Brooklyn from what seems to be an mentally challenged man who is having a mental breakdown . He currently has retreated to an abandoned warehouse and is armed and dangerous.

Upon entry of the warehouse the shooter , Darwin luck, has in one hand a pistol and the other a old rusty cowbell . The man was clearly deranged, having trouble keeping his eyes open , and very edgy.

As negotiations were futile with the lone gunman (YC) fires a few bullets at the man's chest but before his death he started to ring the cowbell before collapsing on the floor.

Now the threat dealt with , the negotiator approached the deceased perpetrator and grabs the cowbell to place in a bag for evidence but with a strange note out of his back pocket y/c pulls out and reads it carefully.

"You’ve seen it. Now he can hear you.
You’ve touched it. Now he can see you.
Never ring it. If you hear it, he can touch you."

3DE3DE26-9F9C-4E37-8842-706BD91557FB.jpeg
Upon looking up from the note to bag it you see him for the first time .. just staring at you almost a foot away before vanishing quickly. The curse has now begun ...

actually I have an Idea! perhaps we could combine everyone and turn it into a group rp, like one way or another they get involved with the 'curse' ?

actually I have an Idea! perhaps we could combine everyone and turn it into a group rp, like one way or another they get involved with the 'curse' ?
The curse is more of a one on one interaction between the character affected and the entity , I'm not saying I disapprove but it would be complicated for the entity to be seen by one affected individual but invisible to others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back