• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic I.G.B.A ( Inter Galactic Battle Arena)

dela agius

Game master :3
Welcome to the Inter Galactic Battle Arena Or I.G.B.A for short . Where Different Planet send their best warriors to fight in the arena and wins there planets survival( And the losers get their planets destroyed ) Earth is one of the lucky ( Or unlucky) Competitors this year with 11 others planets against it. Who will win ? Which planet shell be destroyed and which shell survive

This Rp has tons of my potential. Well if Created and rp right . Beside human their will be other species in the rp and if you're interested you can create one of those species you're self :) . Although earth is in it.. Its not the focus on the rp. Its focused on every species and every planet.

If anyone is interested in this Rp just Comment here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back