I finally did it!

FireFlare

Try No. 4...

Now this is just sad. I've made four attempts at creating an intro, and I've deleted all of them but this one. I am going to do this. The reason this has taken me so long to write is that I'm generally a very shy person. Thus the psyching myself up seen above. I'm also a perfectionist. That might have something with how long this is taking. I guess I'll just go with general introduction stuff for now.

I like to watch anime, write, play chess, and play video games. This pretty much makes me a nerd but I wear that title proudly. I also like to quote Shakespeare pretty often this happened after watch Zetsuen no Tempest, an awesome anime by the way, and reading Hamlet and The Tempest because of that.

I've been hanging around different role plays since I joined, and I've learned that you guys are all pretty much amazing, and writing gods. I'm really excited and dreadfully nervous to start role playing. I guess that's it.

I'm giving myself a pat on the back for finally posting this, and a slap on the head for it taking so long. Oh well.

DON'T BE SHY! We're all friendly here!

Glad you finally introduced yourself, hope to see you around here! C:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

LET'S BE FRIENDS :D

Thanks! Writing this took a while, but now it's over with and I can relax.

I'm going to officially state us as friends now. :D

Welcome~ and you don't have to be shy, we're all family here! Like, in a strange, distant cousin way. . .hmmm. . . .

Anyways :D so, yeah!

Welcome! As others have already said, you needn't be shy! I've been here for two days and have never felt so welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to talk to me (I have no life (or I seem to believe I have no life (I put off my real life)))

Welcome to RPN, Fireflare. Don't worry, I was pretty nervous joining my first RP, too. I have been RPing as long as my GM had been on this lovely earth, but it was still pretty intimidating to be on a new site, with new people, and new expectations. And guess what? It was fantastic! It takes a leap of faith I suppose and a lot of courage to start, but it's completely worth it. We are accepting of all levels of role-play experience and reach across all the genres.

If you haven't already, take a look at the Welcome to RPNation greeting page by one of our admins. It has a lot of links to help you get started and gives you an overview of just about everything you need to know. You can also check out our Questions and Information forum for a list of the rules, staff list, BBcode guide, and the like. There's a lot of great information there and if you ever need to reach users or staff with a particular query, it is definitely the place to go!

BUT since you came here for RP, here's the really important links! ;)

• If you fancy 1x1 Roleplays (private role-plays) there is a recruitment forum right here where you can find your perfect match(es). If you don't see a thread worth responding to, feel free to create your own!
  • For group roleplays (3+ players) we have several places to look! The recruitment forum is here but you can also just peruse the role-plays themselves for the perfect choice. Here you can find the thread RPs (for a singular storyline) sorted by genre. Forum role-plays are used for bigger stories with several plot lines, larger groups, and the dice role-plays.

If you just want to chat about things, feel free to visit the Discussion Forums or visit our chatroom (called the "Shoutbox" on your top menu bar). Once you've made 10 posts, you'll also be able to use the website's Teamspeak, send private messages, alter your signature, and other neat stuff.

And please feel free to let me know if you need anything. =)

WELCOOOME~

*glomp*

I love you~

(And everyone but right now specifically you, noobster xD )

As you can see

Very friendly people here, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back