• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ€ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡! โ€

Emmie

banner.png

"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." ~ Lulu

Hello, everyone! I'm Emmie.

I've been RolePlaying since around 2010 or so, mainly on GaiaOnline. It's a cold, snowy day, which seemed perfect to cozy up to a new RP, but after extended inactivity, my Gaia account needed to be reactivated and I've long since forgotten the password to the ancient e-mail I signed up with. I looked for a new community and... Here I am!

I'm a punny, cat-loving gamer currently playing Destiny 2 who loves to bake treats for my friends, family, and fiancรฉ, and who has a slight obsession with cars - especially Fiats. They're so tiny and cute!! My favorite genres are fantasy and cyberpunk, but I also enjoy writing original characters into pre-existing universes from franchises I love and hold dear, since it's like a special sequel that I get to be a part of.

• Advanced literate RolePlays with at least three paragraphs per post
    I can play either gender, with preference for females and playing multiple characters at once
    Forum thread RolePlays as opposed to off-site or in private messages, with PMs being used for OoC chat
    An expanding cast of interesting characters
    MxF or FxF, and OCxOC, but in very rare circumstances I will double with two sets of OCxCanon
    Please be 18+!
    Anime-style or semi-realistic painterly faceclaims heavily preferred
    Please post in this thread if you're interested! It's free bumping c:

Last edited:
Hi Emmie! I'm interested in a few of these ideas! Naruto, Witches' Exodus, Soul Eater, and Final Fantasy XII all sound appealing to me, but if I were to just choose one, I'd probably go with Naruto. I'd be happy to discuss ideas with you!

Hi, thank you for reaching out!

I'd definitely be down to discuss something for any of those, did you have anything specific in mind, plot wise?

hello, i'm interested in writing with you if you're still looking for a partner. i'm interested in (from most to least) persona 3, witches' exodus, or naruto!
really sorry about this, but i'm having trouble sending you a PM due to not having enough posts. would it be alright for you to PM me instead? :o

Iโ€™m open to a Naruto or Soul Eater RP!

Hiii! I already have a Naruto RP going, could you tell me a little about what kind of Soul Eater RP you're interested in at the moment? Maybe some themes or plot ideas, or just anything that strikes your fancy?

โ Hi! This is a tiny bump to help you remember: you are valuable, you are strong, and you deserve to have a bright and lovely day. โ

This little bump is here to remind you to spend a minute or two today taking a deep breath and thinking positive thoughts.โ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back