• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {I don't know where this belongs} [[one x one dnd interest check]]

Nonialba

An archivist documenting all things
Hello!

I wasn't sure whether to put this in dice or one x one, as it's a mixture of both. But I decided one x one.
My name is Noni, and I'm here to find a person (or maybe two) to ....expand my dnd hobby.

I currently run 3 games and play in one, but my friends don't want me to do anymore due to 'being overworked'.
I laugh at that really.

So I'm looking to dm a solo campaign which is focused on story/roleplay (as that's my jazz), with maybe a bit of combat involved? Probably, who knows.

I'm just seeing who would be up for this.

I have 8 years of DM experience, so don't chu worry about me knowing what I'm doing. New dnd player, tenured dnd player, doesn't matter to me I can tell you the rules and quote the sources.

I'm always interested in more D&D in my life! I play in three games and DM one, so I'm not new to the game! I'd love to write something with you! DM me if you want to come up with something together! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back