• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Don’t Have a Title

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
I’m sorry if the title wasn’t too catchy, I just didn’t have a title for the idea.

As for the idea, here it is.

It’s a romance (will expand on my requirements there.) between two people. Preferably a mxf, but I can easily be persuaded to other pairings if you’re kind enough.

Muse A (who’d I’d like to play) is an astronaut on the ISS, high above the Earth. Muse B is the single mother of a child. (Specific, I know, but it’s for the story, plus the age can be adjusted if you want.)

Muse B’s child is given an assignment at school, and chooses astronaut. The school comes in touch with Muse A, who is more than happy to have a video chat with a student. It’s a good break, and they like children.

Nothing comes of it, but as time goes on, both Muses take a liking to each other, talking for long amounts of time until Muse A has to get back to work.

I’m interested in the dynamic of a long range relationship like this, so if you’re interested, send me a DM. If you reply below, if will not reply back. (Unless post counts are a problem.)

As for my requirements for the romance, here they are.

1. I want this to be a slow burn. Remember, they need to be friends before the can date.

2. While romance is a major point of the idea, it will be a subplot. This seems counterintuitive, but it’s a safeguard to keep the roleplay from being rushed and clichéd. Nothing against you, just a thing.

3. Be willing to play more than one character. I don’t want our characters to be overused to the point that I don’t like them anymore.

If you can do all of that, we’ll get along fine!

See ya! -Lord Iapetus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back