• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I dont have a name for it but it's about seafaring in the 1800's also theres another futuristic plot

boo.

keep precious things
Does this need any other introduction?

I'm usually much more organized, but I'm tired and have to get this out there.

The first plot is a historical one. You know how women were considered bad luck on ships? Well, my character is a medic on a British Man O' War, which is tracking down a French ship. They come across the wreckage of a small fishing boat, where there is one survivor, a young female. She is badly wounded and taken aboard the ship, against the wishes of many of the superstitious crew. You play the part of this young female, and there will be an eventual romance. Before that, however, I have adventures planned, including the rehab of your character, treacherous storms, and stuff like that.

My second plot is a futuristic one, and it goes like this: This takes place in some fantasy world on a different planet, what with different flora and fauna that what we're used to. My character is an elite soldier of the certain city we are set in. The city is suddenly put under siege by another nation, and it seems that in only moments, it is overtaken. My character is protecting the citadel, the main part of the city, when they are badly injured and flung into a smaller part of the city. This is where your character lives, who is a much lower class. What I was thinking is that this is a soldier/civilian kind of thing, where your character helps mine get back on their feet, and eventually helps them on their plan to take back the city. So it would be a mix of futuristic, action, adventure, and romance if you wanted it.

I'd like two different people, not the same person, for these plots, and they would be semi-advanced, which means a minimum of two paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back