• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I don't even know... -.-;

Oh right... Gotta provide info...

I play primarily male characters, often a werewolf or a shapeshifter in the fantasy genre. I am open to suggestions regarding the actual plot as well.

Hmm... I tend towards fantasy and the like. I'm also open to different types of RPs if they sound interesting. Is there any plots you really want to do? I'm open to suggestions. ^^

One plot I had in mind is the government has created a way for us humans to travel to other worlds. A human must be transformed into a dog or animal and then shipped to these worlds.

Sure but this plot came right into my head and i thought we could world build and expand on it a little.

That's why I'm thinking PMs, so we don't bury the other people I'm hoping will magically appear to respond to this thread ((Wishful thinker, here XD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back