Other I dare you to tell me your most embarrassing childhood memories! XD

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm feeling a little playful lately. So why not have fun, share our most embarrassing stories, and laugh at them together~? Sounds fun, right? XD

Alright! Me first! There was this one time when I was a young girl, blissfully pure and innocent. I had no idea that girls and boys have different 'thing' in between their thighs. I had three older brothers who were very mischievous and loved to bully me a lot. One time, my brothers messed around with each other and my eldest brother accidentally kicked my other brother's 'thing', which caused him to scream and cry. I watched and thought, is it that bad?? I found my brother's reaction interesting because of how dramatic and funny it seemed. And so, the next time I played with my friends and accidentally fell while bumping the place down there into something, I did something that every innocent and dumb little girl would do: I screamed and cried out, "ARGH, MY BALLS!!", just like my brother did ^^.

That is how I learned, in the harshest way possible, that girls don't have balls 😌.

LMAO, back then, I was super embarrassed because everyone started to laugh at me while I had no idea whatsoever what they were laughing about. But now that I think back on that, I always find it so hilarious XD.

So, how about you? Do you dare to share your most embarrassing childhood memories here? XD

Most of my embarrassing moments weren't exactly funny or pleasant. Most of them happened to cause trauma. Like the time my teacher locked me in a room and wouldn't let me out when I said I had to pee because I was "bad" so I peed myself or the time I cut my bangs so bad that my mom got my head shaved. And people were laughing at me at public places. No joke some teenagers laughed at me.

I can't seem to remember a single embarrassing story that had a good outcome

I peed under a neighbors trampoline once when I was....somewhere between 6 and 8. The real kicker I guess was my house was just a couple of doors down and the lady who's house I was at would have totally let me use her bathroom.

I was a really dumb kid and i guess its obvious but i got in MAD trouble when i got home 😅

When I was around 10yo or so, I was in the boy scouts, and I had been holding my poop the whole night while participating in activities. Then when my aunt drove me home, I couldn't hold it anymore (and it was kinda "loose" too, if you know what I mean) and it... started coming out, right there while I was sitting in her car. It would've been so much better (still not good, but "better") if it had been pee. But nope, it just had to be the worst kind! 😭

pov: 6-8 years ago, smol me is looking out the car window as my mom talks to some guy on the phone

me: hi dad!
my mom: honey, that's not your dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back