• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I choose you! (Still accepting!)

Saint Nhoj

King of Naps
I am on the search for some cool cats to do some 1x1 rp with! First off let me go ahead and get my rules out of the way so you don't read all the way to the end and be like oh this was cool at first but then I read the rules and realized I hate this person.

Rules:

1. I prefer my 1x1 rp partners to be 18+. Not because the rp itself being explicit but the fact I feel more comfortable rping with people close to my own age or older. (It's not you its me :C)

2. I will rp with people of all writing levels as long as they are giving a concious effort to contributing to the rp. Posts can be as long as you want but need to be quality posts. What I mean by that is I do not care how long your posts are but they need to have sustenance, enough so that I have enough to go off of for my next post. I don't like paragraph limits because then you get people writing 5 paragraph responses that could be summed up in a couple of well written sentences.

3. I am not a great writer but I write to the best of my abilities and am open to criticism. Well that's not really a rule but I want to put that out there so you don't get all into the rp and as we progress you go wow this guy is a crappy writer why am I here?!

4. I will only Rp a male main character. Sorry but emulating a woman is far beyond my capabilities. (This does not mean I won't generate characters for the plot that are of the opposite sex it just means they won't be my main character.)

5. I will only rp one main character as my writing skills would not allow for more than that. (Refer to rule three :3)

6. I'm totally okay with blood,sex,explicit language, and violence (pretty much anything). *coughs* as long as it is within the rules set fourth by rp nation and it is plot driven.

7. Not so much a rule but as a courtesy if you don't want to rp no mo then just tell me. You won't hurt my feelings I assure you! A response every three days is cool with me because you know life and stuff. If you post more I can probably match your frequency because I use this website from my phone and I always have my phone on me. (Unless something big comes up which happens sometimes)

8. As far as romance goes I only do MxF because writing about anything else would not come naturally. On a side note romance is like salt. Not everything needs salt and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Okay I think that is it! If you made it to this point then if I wore a hat I would tip it in your general direction! Here are a list of pairings that I am interested in forming a plot around. * indicating which role I would prefer. No * means I would be fine with either role.

Soldier x soldier

Stalker x victim *

Adventurer x adventurer

Mythical creature/being x hunter *

Merc x employer

Heroin x detective who learns their true identity*

Vampire x thrall*

Hitman x target

Bank robber x partner in crime*

Mafia member x rival mafia member

Soldier x civilian

Human* x alien

King* x servant/nobility/knight

Bodyguard x VIP

Human* x cat girl (because cat girls are too cool)

(More tba and if you have a pairing you really want to do run it by me because I just might want to do it as well :3 The plots and settings around these parings can be adjusted!)

Fandoms!

Here is a list of fandom universes that I would not mind rping in but keep in mind I do not play cannon characters and would prefer you didn't either. (Unique characters are more fun to me)

In no particular order:

SAO (only the first arc)

Black lagoon

Akame ga kill

Star Wars

Lord of the Rings

Blue gender/starship troopers

Gangsta!

Gundam MS team 00

Evil Dead

GOT

Mass effect

(More tba)

If you see anything that you are interested in feel free to shoot me a pm or leave a post here! Thank you for your time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WolfOfProphecys said:
I'd like to do Kidnapper x kidnapped with you! I'd prefer to be the kidnapped, if thats okay?
That's fine I'll shoot you a pm and we can discuss the plot :3

I'd be up for serial killer x detective! If you're interested, shoot me a PM! I don't have access to pM you first yet O:

Hey!

So I see someone already posted about SAO, but I'm interested too!

Though I could be persuaded to do Mafia member x Cop as well...

Up to you, really! Shoot me a PM! :)

SimplyMusicality said:
Hey!
So I see someone already posted about SAO, but I'm interested too!

Though I could be persuaded to do Mafia member x Cop as well...

Up to you, really! Shoot me a PM! :)
Will do!

I'm interested in target x bodyguard, kidnapper x kidnapped, nobility x knight, and mythical being x hunter. :) You can PM me if you're still looking and we can figure something out.

Interested in a stalker/detective plot. I'd prefer to be the stalker with you being more of an intervening force than my "target".

KatyaZaubaer said:
Interested in a stalker/detective plot. I'd prefer to be the stalker with you being more of an intervening force than my "target".
We can make that work! Can you shoot me a pm going into my detail on the plot you have in mind?

[QUOTE="Asuna Rose]Interested in Target x Body guard
Or troublemaker/gang member x normal student

[/QUOTE]
I'll pm as soon as my 24 hours are up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back