• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I caught you in my spider dance - [Two Dark Plots]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
If that title didn't scare you away, welcome!

I have these little plots here, it probably sucks but it would be fun none the less.

Plot 1-
MC is quite the popular guy around his campus, he's rather friendly and kind and people tend to feel comfortable around him. If they only knew he was into the dark and macabre. If they only knew that he followed around a serial killer after he witnessed the man murder someone. If he only knew that the killer knew that MC was following him. YC is rather obsessed with that fact and began to stalk him as well. Not many people took infatuation with him. It wasn't too long until MC is captured by YC, finding himself waking up in a dark basement. YC had gotten away with murders and kidnappings since he was a teen, so this would be a walk in the park. Only the twisted psychologies of both of the boys find them somewhat falling for each other. Only it's not the most healthy of relationships. With MC bending over backward for YC and YC wanting nothing more than to control and keep MC close at all costs. This is the story of a killer and his partner.

Things involved:
-Abusive Relationship
-Manipulation
-Torture
-Murder
-Violence

-x-​

Plot 2 - Little Game - Ben Drowned x OC

It was just a game you tell yourself, nothing bad could happen, right?

How wrong were you? You should have never accepted a strange game from an even stranger man. Now your life is hell, and he's behind it. Ever since you went to that yard sale you were haunted by a mysterious entity, you don't know what his intentions are but he seems to be toying with you. Flirting with you sometimes but it seems...empty. He calls himself Ben, the game says he's drowned. Ben Drowned, you've heard of that horror story on the web but thought it was some sick story to scare people.

Oh, how wrong you were again. They all existed, they all want to make you humans suffer in so many ways. Now you have a live-in demon in your electronics and the least you could do is get to the bottom of the mystery. Though, what if it made you insane yourself? Will he spare you, or will he kill you? Every time you get deeper into his mystery he seems to get kinder to you, almost pleased with your solving.

Only if you knew that meant he was becoming possessive over you like you were a toy. He never did like sharing his toys.

Maybe you'll find that being sucked into a world of monsters and myths, wasn't so bad, maybe you really were insane.

Note: This will include the Creepypasta Mansion AU. I will be playing Ben.

I'll only accept one person per plot. I appreciate if you could give me at least a paragraph in replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back