• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I can't think of any snappy titles so plz click I give hugs

That Lass Over There

Constant Panic

... *awkward virtual hug*

HI I've forgotten how to do that social thing but I'm here to relieve boredom, find more friends, and hopefully get over a small stint of writer's block I'm experiencing. Also if life could actually allow me time to roleplay instead of me shirking responsibilities every time I need time to post, that would be great.

I'm sorry to say I'm probably not for everyone. I wish I was, but there's just so many of you to appeal to, all of you with your own unique tastes and personalities.

On that note, here's a list of things you should probably know about me:

- I like stories that are both light and dark. Dark because of the world and the majority of people, and light because of the few people that light up the world and make it worth living. I guess that's like the only realistic thing I like in roleplay.
- I don't do fandoms. Genuinely sorry about this one, but it's been ruined for me.
- I play females almost exclusively. Please, don't ask me to play a male as a main. Especially for romance.
- I do FxF or no romance
- I like randomly bringing out songs that I feel match characters/story arcs, and then analyzing said songs. Feel free to ignore me when I do, my music isn't for everyone.
- Expect memes
- Expect me to be really awkward for the first bit. I need time to warm up to people.
- Expect pokes
- Expect to need to poke me. A lot.
- Expect ~1 post per week at minimum until my writer's block gets better.
- Expect that post to be the highest quality I can bring to the table, whether it took thirty minutes or a week.
- If I lose interest, I tell you, and we start something else or you join the club of randomly getting images of puppies and kitties with 'I miss you' captions.

Can I stop being serious now? Really? AWESOME.

I'm a fan of mostly fantasy, but if we get into some cool sci-fi I'm a huge fan of things like automata and space operas. Still more of a fan of fantasy, though.

I'd put a plots thing here, but that really restricts possibilities... And there are too many to fit here, pfft. We can make something up together from the ground up, or I can take out of my infinite cylinder of ideas.

Dear god I hope that was good enough it's been forever since I've made one of these from scratch.

I understand completely. I just prefer to play male characters and I almost always do romance plots. But I'm sure someone will come a long soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back