• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Can't Think Of a Title ;;

Kiiboom

i will kermit
chiakiwave.gif

⋆Hi, how are you?⋆

⋆About/Rules⋆

I already said hi but hi again!
It's summer and recently I've been struggling to actually write anything for my own personal stuff since normally when this happens I come here to try to jump start that writers kick again. Plus it's been awhile. But because I get bored often and I'm very forgetfully I've been reluctant to start my own search or look at others.

My basic rules and stuff are:

Don't constantly bump please! Unless it's been a day or two or even more other than that please don't. Makes me not want to do it.
⋆I get bored too easily depending on the rp, if nothing is happening I might disappear or if I can't keep up with you
⋆I hate, hate, hate group roleplays because I get so many bad memories so please don't try to recruit me into one ;; ⋆I usually do pms but threads are acceptable
⋆I like playing with darker themes
⋆I'm fine with fxf, fxm and mxm! I tend to be wary of those who ask me to do mxm because bad memories, but! I'm starting to do it more now!
⋆I'm 100% fine with doubling!

Fine with ooc chat, but I'm not talkative and awkward
⋆It's okay to make spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes, just make sure I can understand what is going on!

Fandoms⋆

Bold = things I'm craving at the moment.

Fire emblem Awakening/Fates/Echos
(I haven't finished Echos yet! On act 3 almost to 4)

Dangan ronpa
(sdr2, ultra despair girls, despair, future, v3)

Kingdom hearts 2
(I've been replaying this again recently, I've played the others expect DDD and 2.8. But I remember this more than the others, because that was a LONG time ago)

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Splatoon

Pokemon Conquest

(I really love this spin off game more than the main pokemon games-)

Yandere Simulator
Animal Crossing

owo.gif

That's it for now! Have a nice day and thank you for reading!⋆

Last edited:
It's been a while since i've done Pokemon Conquest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back