• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I can't get no satisfaction... (Fandom primarily)

Lillianette

BLACKJACK!

Hello, my name is Emily. I'm 22 and looking for partners for certain fandoms or OC if the plot sparks interest.

Rules/General information:

- Put effort in. I don't enjoy doing all the plotting and twists!
- 18+, only due to maturity differences. I will make exceptions if your writing has proper grammar and minimal errors. Everyone makes mistakes, I don't expect perfection.
- 1x1 roleplays.
- I prefer to double but sometimes make exceptions
- Try to match each other's length, though I prefer longer. Quality > Quantity. But! Some length is still appreciated.
- No restriction on pairings. Mxf, MxM, F×M
- Writing must including some romance
- I prefer active people, but let me know if you have issues. I will understand and work with you!
- Please don't drop a roleplay if at all possible. I would like to work things out if we get bored.

Fandoms I'm currently interested in:

- Star Wars (All generations)
- Castlevania (Games and Netflix Series)
- Fire Emblem
- World of Warcraft (I have followed well up to Legion. Not so much BFA)
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- The World Ends with You
- Legend of Zelda
- Resident Evil
(Some others, just ask)

OC wise, I'm fairly flexible. I do not like roleplaying young characters unless they are side characters.
I do not like school related situations!
Otherwise, send me your idea and I'll give you a response ASAP. Worst that can happen is I will express disinterest, but I will be nice about it.

Questions? Ask me. I am friendly and won't bite for the most part. Thanks for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back