I Am...

McMajestic

I didn't Ask to be a Unicorn, I was Born that Way
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</strong></span></span></em><em><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></span></em><em> </em><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;">They said the world was too vast for us all to meet, but somehow we're standing in front of each other. There is no love in the room, no strength, nor power. The war has been lost, the kingdom of Partheon has fallen to the enemy's hands, and despair is all that lays in our wake. And yet somehow here we all are. The fallen king wants to bring the world back to us, the citizens of Partheon, as he desires to rule the kingdom once more, but in order to do that he must first re-start the war he has just lost, he must win the war he has just lost. And so he has gathered us; the knights, the traders, the wizards, the warriors... all to fight this war- to win this war. If our own battles don't kill us first. </span></em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:18px;">~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span></span></strong></em></p></div>

<p><em> </em> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><em>In this RP you take the role playing personality type quiz and post your results along with your CS. Your CS will then be based off that personality type. If you need access just click on my results in my signature and it will direct you to it. If there's any confusion feel free to PM me!</em></span></span></strong></p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Partheon had once been a peaceful kingdom, devoted to thriving in its golden age. King Charles II would frequently travel down the cobblestone streets of the peasant sectors and fling gold into the crowds. He was kind, and everybody loved their king- they respected him, but not out of fear like most other kingdoms. However, once his daughter disappeared he holed himself up in his room and sulked while the knights searched the lands far and wide, too preoccupied with a search for a single girl to notice the ship's docked on their territory. It was then, in their time of disparity, that the Southern kingdom of Callibret attacked. There was no time to regroup, to retreat, to fight back. Even if there had been, the king was far to heartbroken to command a war, to lead his army into a mass sacrifice rather than a battle.

And so Partheon surrendered. The king knelt down before the king of Callibret, and spoke the taboo words that would ultimately hand his kingdom over to the man in front of him. The king of Callibret gave King Charles exactly ten days to evacuate his castle, to warn all his citizens- the ones that hadn't been killed- of Callibret's new section of the world.

It was with a heavy heart he walked back to his castle, seeing as his horse had been shot down days ago. What a fool he had been, what a damned fool. Still, depression turned his heart black and he felt no desire to tell his kingdom of anything, but rather to let them suffer. It was that night, as he laid in bed, pondering nothing at all and everything at once, that a hooded figure stepped into his room. Their hood was scarlet, as if blood had stained it it's luxurious color, and they spoke with a woman's voice, though it was muffled by the hood.

Do not let Partheon fall, or you'll never get her back.

Her.
His daughter. The hood jumped out the window and disappeared into the starlit darkness. The king didn't sleep that night. Instead he stood up, and he called his three most trusted to his bedroom. His army general, his advisor, and his wife, and together they spoke of a plan to bring their kingdom together- to destroy Callibret's army and earn back what truly belonged to them. That was how the most ludicrous plan in the history of the kingdom was created.

They were to recruit the mages, the traders, the tacticians-not the army. They were not going to win this battle sword against sword, but rather heart against brute. The king sent his highest officials in the army to find just who he needed, and in turn everyone was abducted. A hood placed over their head as they were ripped away from their homes, their camps, their lives, and into a dark room only the king and his army general knew about. A place where they would plan the very battle that would allow them to take Partheon back in nine days time.

@Takayushi @youknowthatGeek @Jasil @Aio

As much as Aron didn't like being kidnapped, he had a certain respect for the kidnappers. They came prepared to deal with him. Aron had been sleeping at an Inn when he woke to rope binding his wrists and a hood over his head. He attempted to force them to stop, but it only worked for a moment. They had strong and well guarded minds. He attempted to pluck information from their minds, but only caught fragments of thought. King… war… the others… a tranquilizer. Before he could fully process the last part, he felt a prick of something on his skin. He felt the drug working as he was quickly pulled from conciousness. He woke to a dark room he did not recognize, surrounded by unfamiliar minds.

Corin was in his bedchambers deep with House of Triche when he had been disturbed from his sleep by the incesstant nudging of Talon, his falcon. Yes, he had named him after his late brother, but after all they were very alike ... Never mind, he just named him in memory of Talon.

He would've ignored him and gone back to sleep if such a behaviour was not strange from Talon. Sitting up in his bed, he only had time to see dark figures moving towards him before a hood was thrown over his head and his body was bound with tight rope. He tried to silence them and prepared to tear the intruders apart, but he felt the prick of his vision, which was already black, seemed to lurch and swim in front of him in multiple dark hues before he was knocked out.

He woke up in a room, almost immediately sensing the presence of many people... Many unconscious people... Pawns at his fingers and for his disposal... If his kidnappers meant trouble... He wasn't going without a fight... And a bloody one at that.

Triven had gone into town to get some necessary supplies that his tribe needed but couldn't make themselves. He was wearing his normal hooded attire so people wouldn't recognize him as being an elf. Even though it was rare there was still racism against his kind and he really didn't want to deal with that. He barely even wanted to deal with people at all but he had to. Before he could even get to town however a bag was placed over his head and there was a prick in his arm. The last thing to go through his mind before he slipped into unconsciousness was a curse to himself for not bringing his fox with him.

Maddox was angry. No, that word is too simple. Maddox wasn't angry, he was ferocious. He was seriously ticked off. Rather than spending this day free from his hands constantly being cut and burned from crafting his newest design of armory, basking in the sun beside the sea- his favorite past time, Maddox got kidnapped. He had attempted a fight of course, his small little home/workshop was littered with swords and weapons he crafted himself. But he was small, while his kidnappers were strong, bulky men. He couldn't even grab ahold of his sword before a bag- a foul smelling bag, Maddox noticed- was thrown over his head and ropes fastened rather tightly around his wrists. Well, this sucked.

He was waking up now, in a dark room, even through the bag, he could tell. He sensed others, a bit relieved to know he wasn't the only one taken from his home. Unless they were his kidnappers, of course, which he didn't want to think about. He was much more relieved to know Oscar, his fat little mouse was still in the pocket of his coat. With another dismal sigh, Maddox also wished he weren't wearing his headband. The bag was making his entire head much hotter than it normally would be and his headband was only enhancing that heat. Maddox jsut wanted to go home, that lovely place that always smelled of metal and smoke. Maddox too would do anything to get out of here. Anything at all.

Jackson was feeling very happy go lucky today. He was kidnapped. Well not really kidnapped. He allowed himself to be taked. But he was surprised at how much his captors knew about him. When he woke up in his house his hands were bound with enchanted rope. The enchantment was an air enchantment. He absolutely hated those. His captors placed a piece of parchment on his lap and told him to read it. It read, "Dear Jackson, I know who you are and what you are. You are an Earthlord, one of the most powerful species that are now extinct. I realize the full extent of your power because the even the Ancients and Titans were afraid of you. I have told your captors not to harm you. I have chosen the best and most extraordinary people in the kingdom and you are one of them. You will be treated with the upmost respect in my place. If you would kindly comply and follow my men that would be wonderful. Yours truly, King Charles."

So the king captured him for whatever reason. Wonderful. Jackson could feel other people in the room so he said, "Hello fellow hostages!" He said happily, his voice being muffled by the hood placed over his head. "Oi, Mr. King guy I would really appreciate it if you took these blasted things off of me. They're starting to hurt!" He said and sat there smiling.

Teletra walked the streets of a peasant sector as the moon began to wash away the darkness of the night. It was just now becoming dark enough to light candles and for mages to play with fire. She watched idly as a few kids shot bright yellow flames at each other, as their mother scolded them and they scurried back inside. Magic wasn't frowned upon- or at least, it hadn't been till Callibret took over. Now they hid for fear of execution, but the younger ones didn't understand, she supposed. She herself didn't understand, and even though she had no magic she knew she would use it if she could.

As the girl stepped over to a merchant closing up shop, she rested her hands on the wooden table, letting her hood slide off her head now that she had darkness to conceal her most plausible features to insinuate she was the princess. "Mind if I buy a bit?" she asked, and the merchant gave her a once over before nodding. She placed a few gold coins on the stand and in response he bundled up a load of bread and a fish filet. "You better head home quick, girl. Callibret's army is looking for the tender ones to take as their own."

"Oh I can assure you, I'm not tender," she grabbed the bundle and walked away. Flames were blown out and the last of the rebellious children dove in doors. Merchants closed up shop, fathers came rattling home in their armor, older men and women who loved to sit out and absorb the night now hurried inside. Callibret was the beast in the night, and the people were its victims. Teletra kept on walking up the road, towards the house of her old mentor, where a home awaited her- or, perhaps just a house. Ever since he was killed by Callibret's army, she had taken up the place as her own.

Teletra had just stepped inside, set her food on the table and had taken her hood off, when the rumbling of hooves against rock told her of the knights heading down the road. They would pass if there was no one to disturb them. They always hoped their would be. The girl unhooked her whip from the belt that rested on her hips, and was just about to set it down when her door sprung open. She turned, cracking her weapon down on a guard and yanking it forward. He stumbled and clashed against the dirt floor. Five more entered. She had thought it was Callibret's knights- she was wrong.

"Princess-" One began, in muffled shock, and she flung her whip at him, smirking as it wrapped around his neck. She yanked it hard, and the knight tumbled, but four more came in behind the four that were left, and each grabbed her, holding her down to the floor, beginning to tie her up. "It's the princess-" "Are you sure?" "I've seen her before." "But she looks so different!" "It has been a year,"

"Get off me! I order you!" She shrieked, and in response a velvet black sack was placed over her head, and she was dragged off into the night.

Aron started to connect everyone's minds via telepathy. Everyone who was conscious and had been kidnapped, that is. He still had the bag over his head and was securely bound to the chair. "Please do not panic at the voice inside your head. I am an enchanter and have linked us mentally so we may silently communicate. You who just spoke, are we really in the presence of the king? If so, how do you know? I for one still have a bag over my head and cannot see."

"So you can hear my thoughts, eh...? Please don't dig too deep. A man needs his secrets. Privacy, whatever..." Maddox then tried his hardest to block a few things he didn't necessarily want people knowing from the stranger intruding his mind. If it'd work, he didn't know. He had next to no knowledge on magical abilities. "Oh... Can you read the thoughts of animals... I've always wondered what Oscar thought..." Maddox figured talking was the best way to distract himself from what could happen- which was a lot. Murdered. Eaten. Tortured.

"Yes, we're in the presence of the king. I know because...well...er...uhm...well lets just say Im the most welcome person here...I think. The king sent me a letter and told me to comply. He said that no harm would come to us. Oh that was be by the way. Jackson. Nice to meet you" I thought, hoping the voice inside my head could hear me. "Wait. You didnt get a letter? Ohh gods." I thought again. "I'm a wizard by the way. I know what you can do. I've mastered all of the arcane."

Maddox let out a small groan. So two out of however many people were with him had powers that he knew of. A wizard and some freaky mind reader man- even though he thought the ability was epic, he didn't want to be revealed so easily. "So if the two of you have powers, what am I doing here..? I'm a powerless peasant. Seriously..."

Corin's mind which had been thinking about which minds to manipulate and perhaps take over suddenly fell silent, as if he was listening. Inside his coat, he felt a rustling as Talon moved about, sensing his master's alertness. Stealthy bird. I didn't.he spoke after moment of silence I don't suppose you know the reason for us being here, do you?

To put it short, he wasn't in the best mood, but his mind voice remained friendly and unthreatening in any way

"Well...by the feel of it... you are a craftsman? That would come very useful in a war." He thought. "Ohh, cool. Im the second most welcome person. The princess is here also." He thought again. "Hello mrs. princess runaway!" He said out loud. "Well, by sheer intuition the king is recruiting people by the looks of it. Important people. Mages, craftsmen, wizards, that sort of thing." He thought once more.

"Shut up shut up shut up! You imbeciles." Malala had woken up to find herself bound with rope and her vision impaired by a bag. Peoples voices flow in around in her head only causing her to be in a worse mood. It was smart of them to place a bag over her head, without her vision she was almost powerless, though she felt the others which made her anxious.

"Someone get this bag off of my head or so help me I will ruin you all." She was used to being feared, most knowing her by her sheer presence. All knew she was nothing by chaos, her heart broken by a mere human. She was ready to unleash pure hell on who ever dared abducted her.

"Chill out. What's your name? They'll get the bag off of your head. Just calm down. You're safe. And dont call me an imbecile." I thought quickly. The new girl felt like she was a pure practitioner of something bad. "And I dont think you'll be able to ruin me, hun" I thought a laughed. If the Ancients and the Titans were scared of him then he'd totally be able to take on a simple practitioner of magic. He sighed. The gods created the humans as friends to him and many of them had turned bitter and evil. It was sad. "Seriously, Charles, JUST TAKE THESE DANG ROPES OFF OF MY HANDS. PLEASE." He said, his speech growing louder with every word. He thought he was fine with being captured. But he wasnt. He was annoyed. The king could've just asked them all to come, its not like he would've said no. He hated Callibret as much as anyone. But that didnt matter now, he was in this place at this moment in time so he must have been needed.

"Should we take her to the king or to a cell?" A knight asked. "Obviously, we take her to the king." Teletra recognized the voice, and scowled. It was Johnathon Brime, the army general. They had been betrothed for two months before she ran away. A sigh fell out of her lips as she was plucked up off a horse and set on her feet gently. "My dear princess, are you alright?" he asked, though his question was strained. There was a tension between them, but it went deeper than a couple rings they had been wearing before she left.

"No, I'm not. Let me go, Johnathon. I, as the princess of Partheon and your higher-up, demand you release me this instant." She commanded, keeping her voice steady and her stance firm. She had no idea what she stood in front of, how many knights she stood up against. Her instincts were good, but not good enough. Although she knew if she took off towards her right she might be able to get out of the inner circle of the small army that had been sent to capture her.

"I'm afraid the king's orders surpass yours, Princess," Johnathon spoke calmly, letting his hand clamp around her upper arm and begin to lead her towards the castle- or she assumed that's where he was leading her towards. Soon she was indoors, she could feel the change in the atmosphere. They led her downstairs, rather than up, and she grew curious as they made an immediate left into the library. Her father almost never spent his days in this room. They stopped and she heard the smooth slide of leather against leather, followed by a click. Something brushed against stone and then she was shoved forward.

Teletra was led down a hall, and into a room, where she sat in a chair. "My King," Johnathon spoke quietly, so much so that Teletra herself could barely hear him. "We must discuss the trader outside these walls," She could feel four eyes burning through her skull. "And why is that?" He hissed. Teletra snorted.

"What's the matter, kidnap me and don't even bother to say hello?" Silence. Followed by the disgusting sound of somebody addressing her, and more pointless chatter that she didn't care for. She felt a buzzing in her mind, and quickly put barriers up to block the telepathy link. The sack was removed from her head.

"Teletra," her father breathed out. "My sweet child, you have returned!" he cheered. "Not willingly," she scoffed. In response her father looked towards Johnathon and she took in the room. "Untie my child this instant!" John did as told, and Teletra got to her feet, rubbing the redness away from her wrists. She finally took in the others, although she didn't have much time to focus on them before her father hugged her. "I'm so glad to see you home,"

"I'd be even more glad if you told me what was going on," she muttered, and her father let her go.

"Take the sacks off the recruits, but don't untie them. It seems I have some explaining to do," the king said, looking towards his new soldiers with lifted spirits.

Triv had woken up to the sound of people talking- sort of. The voices were in his head. One of them explained they were telepathic or something. He wasn't really paying much attention, he was trying to listen for things around him. He made a mere noise in his head so the others could at least know of his existence. He heard words of the king and the other politics. Frankly Triv didn't much care about those kinds of things. He was used to living off the land and out of sight from everyone else. He harbored a bit of resentment for the king though as he had let the elven boy's village be burned to the ground when the invaders came, but he didn't voice anything; out loud or in his head. Finally the bag was taken off his head and his eye darted about seeing several other 'recruits' as the king had called them. He was thankful that his hood and face mask hadn't been removed so that no one would know he was an elf. The only visible part of his face was his eyes. He could sense some animal presences in the room but couldn't pinpoint what or where they were.

The king stared at the men and women in front of him, wondering where to begin, how to speak. He was elated to have his daughter with him once more but there was something more pressing than even her arrival- his kingdom, or rather, lack thereof. "Welcome, my fellow soldiers," he began, his words slow and calculated, trying to figure out what exactly he could say that would lighten the truth of the matter, which was he had just dragged everyone there against their will. "I'm sure you all are curious as to what could be going on, and I will explain everything, I promise." He glanced back at Johnathon, who quickly took the hint and stood next to his king, a faithful servant through all times.

"My dear citizens of Partheon, as you all know we have lost a great war to Callibret, and it is perhaps one of the most devastating losses I've ever felt. The king himself, Cadner, has allowed me ten days to alert the citizens of how we must now integrate ourselves into Callibret's kingdom, however I can not allow such a thing to happen. My knights, as brave as they are, are no match for Cadner's army, that stalks the edges of my kingdom like a predator. You, however, are. Each of you have your own skill set, your own weaknesses, your own strengths. I have gathered all of you to help me create an ultimate plan of action that will return the kingdom to myself once more," he explained, looking from face to face. He glanced at his daughter, who was not looking at him but rather sizing up the people she would be working with.

"Alright, let's untie them now," he added, and Johnathon did just that before quickly walking back to the door to render and chance of escape useless.

Josh got up, waved his hands in a relieved manner, "Thanks Charlesy!" He said to the king and cleared his throat. "No, Im sorry, I usually act that way when Im stressed or trying to be funny." He bowed to the king, "King Charles." He said and turned to the princess. "Nice to meet you. Sorry for uh...calling you Mrs princess runaway earlier." He began. "Im Jackson." He finished and held out his hand for a handshake. As soon as he got a response he turned to the king again. "You really didnt have to kidnap me and send me a letter. You could've just asked me." He said realizing his mistake, "Sir." He added quickly. "Anyways, I guess I should get going." And with that he walked into the crowd and conversed with everyone.

So that's what this's about. The king wanted to use his powers for personal gain just like the others. Though, he supposed there was a difference this time. He was brought here to help the people of this land, not to hurt people of other lands. He could work with this. When he was released from his bindings he cut off the telepathic connection. He didn't go over to talk to anyone, rather stay back and see what thoughts he could pick up.

Teletra scoffed in response to John holding his hand out to her. No way would she shake it. Especially if he got a special letter. That meant he was the most dangerous. She didn't even want to acknowledge him. Instead she raised an eyebrow at the man who seemed to distance himself from the others. She scurried over to him, partly to avoid her father and partly to figure out who he was- what his importance was. "Lonely?" She asked, leaning against the stone wall near the both of them. Her father gave her a strained look, and she quickly looked back to the man, waiting for his response to her intrusion of his moment of obviously trying to figure everything out. She'd already sized everyone up. They were all stronger than her, and she was weaponless. She'd lose a fight against any one of them. Definitely not the type to recruit for this. @Shog

"When you can hear everyone's voices in your head," Aron said, "you're never lonely." He tried to get a good read on her, but her mind was strong and well guarded. He looked over at the king. "He seems surprised to have his daughter back. Anyway, what's your skill?"

"My skill?" she echoed, slightly shocked to hear the question. Teletra had many skills, she supposed. She'd never labeled it as one in particular thing. What had her mentor been called? She thought for a long moment. "A trader," she spoke quietly, the words feeling wrong in her mouth. She was an impostor, but the man who had saved her just a year ago, he was the real traders. "I suppose I have no true talent to supply to this fight. I'm only good for money, something the king has an abundance of." @Shog

"I can't say I'll be too useful either", Aron replied. "Unless he wants me to get information, that is. I'm not much of a fighter. I'm decent with a bow, but that's about it. I supposed I'm underplaying myself, but oh well." He stopped for a moment. "Ok, I have to know. Why did you run away?"

@McMajestic

Users who are viewing this thread