• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I am the stone that the builder refused (The Boondocks)

Neri

Tsundere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• tumblr_n2k47iO3op1rn2chmo1_500.gif

Hey there, I'm currently looking for a partner or partners to roleplay one of my favorite comic strips and television shows, The Boondocks. While I welcome OC characters, I'm really hunting for someone to play Huey Freeman, the intellectual terrorist. I know that in the show he is depicted as just a ten year old boy but I would like to jump ahead an extra six to eight years at least. The character I am interested in playing in this roleplay is Jazmine, Huey's annoying neighbor but possibly closest friend in Woodcrest. I usually play an OC character but I don't feel like it's a fair trade to ask my partner to play an canon if I don't.

I am looking for mature writers so someone around my age, no one younger than the age of 18. I tend to be wordy but not too wordy so if you are okay with getting 300 to 500 words per post, I'm your girl. On the next tab I have a few ideas that I tossed around, some are based on a few fanfictions I started but never finished (feel free to ask for them, I may share) and some I've read that just motivated me.

If there is anything you want to discuss or talk about feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM, I will answer to either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the visual, the inspiration that made ladies sing the blues (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

First time seeing a Boondocks interest check - color me interested!
^_^

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright!!

Omgosh yasssss!!! I'll be home from work soon!!

The same spark that lights your way so that you know your left from your right...(Interested)♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Will do!! So glad to have you guys interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back