• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Am Completely New To This Site! HELP! :P

Retro-Grey

Dope as F*ck
So I've been roleplaying since about freshman year (high school), but it was on the Kik messenger app. Albeit, I've visited this site before but never signed up until today. I love to write and I love fantastic stories; I would like to think myself as detailed, but thats for my rp partners to really determine. Call me Champ or you can call me by my online name, Vince. RP partners wanted badly

p.s. im really rusty, but i will try my best :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Vince. I've been on here for a few months and I write depending on how much you write to me, the detail, ect. You give me a one sentence reply I'll give you a one or two sentence reply back. You give me paragraphs, I'll do the same, so you up to an Rp? PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back