• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I’m in love

RoseWolfen

Hey guys,
Just here to look for some role play partners.
But first what you should know about me
I am Christian, plz be nice. I live mountain. I can be on many times. Day for a long period of time. I can’t be on in school days though Monday through Friday. On Saturday and Sunday I’m available all day unless I got things to do.
I am most interested in about anything but I mostly do romance and realistic.
I play the female role
I’d like my partner to be at least 17 and up
Honestly ima be totally honest, I love it when my partner doesn’t mind thinking up the story. Of course I will help though

Heeeeyyyysss, I'm a Christian and in love with the mountains, so, that's cool that you get to always be near them! I actually just got back from hiking this weekend in Boone, NC :D. I'm 19 and have work and about to go back to school. I hope our schedule can possibly work out. Work usually has me in the evenings, but sometimes I get out in late afternoon. I'm usually free during the weekends but sometimes not due to having a somewhat social life lol. But I would love to have a realistic romance rp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back