• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hyperlane 83 [Always Open]

Petroshka

Here and there and everywhere in between!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the golden age of space travel, where opportunities are everywhere and the final frontier is as wild as they come! The galaxy is full of mysteries from ancient battlefields and ruins of those long pasted to festering nests of unusual monsters there is no end to what could be found. Corporations vying for power and profit, exploiting anyone and anything as much as they can while nations come in conflict with each other, either befriending those with the same ideology or war over their differences. Race wars over who is superior, peacekeeping operations turning awry, shady organizations with agendas unclear, science experiments gone wrong, the age of conflict is an age of progress. Each individual is out only for themselves, perhaps for money, power, or simply escaping something, who will you trust?

Enter, the Chattaan. Natiani class medium sized space freighter meant for long and large hauls popular for travelling merchants and private haulers. Highly customizable with limited point defense weapons and one main turret weapon, with its lack of initial defenses it has large thrusters for both speed and maneuverability. A streamlined interior for moving cargo around easier with plenty of options to hide fragile cargo from those you don't want seen or secret passageways for getting around while others are about.
steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_412587437_preview.jpg

You are its crew members or only just now new recruits upon it, its mission? Deliver cargo, what cargo? Well that depends on on the customer. The Chattaan is a freelance space freighter, where most may want to use the larger companies to transport their goods and belongings, the freelancer often asks less questions and are willing to transport any kind of goods. Not tied down to any nation or corporate rules they don't have to be afraid of what they carry, at least until the feds show up. The Chattaan in particular specializes in fast, quick runs for those in a hurry as well as sensitive cargo that one might not want the varying nations to get a hint of. The Captain, only known as Raura, is an outgoing type of person, and what is generally known about her is that she used to be in the military. She wont care about your background, only what you can bring to the table, and if you will use your particular set of skills to harm anyone in the ship or not. If she deems so she wont hire you, simple as that. If she likes you, well then come on aboard!

This rp is a very character driven rp, so it is encouraged that you make well thought out characters! DM me any story ideas you might have for your character and we'll work on it! Discord is required to join this RP as it will serve as the main OOC just DM me for the link or find it in the CS thread. You dont have to read the entire lore page, unless it becomes relevant to the story or if you need some ground for the background of your characters, and you can come up with your own set of lore! just DM me them first~

CS Thread: Hyperlane 83 CS
Lore Thread: Hyperlane 83 lore

Crumbli Crumbli KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Shireling Shireling

go to the CS page for the discord link~

I'm interested and took a look at the lore/character sheets, but I do have a question: How do you format tabs on this site? I'm relatively new to it.

I'm interested and took a look at the lore/character sheets, but I do have a question: How do you format tabs on this site? I'm relatively new to it.
Go to the CS page and click on the discord link! Theres a premade template there

This still up? I'd like to join if it is.
Are there any rules I should know? (Other than basic RPN ones.)

This still up? I'd like to join if it is.
Are there any rules I should know? (Other than basic RPN ones.)
it is still up! go to the CS page and the discord link is there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back