• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spectating Spectral

SupernaturalGremlin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Halo there! So a quick rundown of my RPing style, I consider myself semi-literate to sometimes novella depending on energy levels and investment! But I usually average about 4 (20+ lines) paragraphs total. I usually do double-ups (OC x Canon), but I sometimes will do canon x canon or OC x OC ONLY as a background plot! happy to chat about that if that's of interest. Due to my current job as a student support worker, replies might be a little slow but will be kept as consistent as possible. I will at least message to give updates after a week also feel free to leave me a reminder if I take longer than two weeks to respond/message back!

NOTE: I am very much down to writing storylines that are either SFW or NSFW depending on the fandom/storyline/AU - But I am very mindful of minors. I prefer to RP with others who are 18+ and avoid interacting with minors. If you are a minor and request an NSFW storyline/AU I will simply send a message reminding you of this boundary. Believe me, as an unsupervised teenager on the internet once myself, It is for your safety and for the best. I hope this is understandable!​

(Fandoms that are in bold: I am hyper-fixating on/have more interest in atm and will be more likely to get more motivated with over others - Feel free to still enquire about the rest listed c: )

Please reply here or message me if you are interested and feel compatible to RP with me!​

• Boku no Hero Academia
  • The Devil is a Part-timer!!
  • Chainsaw Man (I just started reading and watching the series! may require time before willing to pick this up!)
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 - currently watching 5 and 6!)
  • Naruto / Naruto Shippuden
  • One Punch Man
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Digimon
  • Attack on Titan
  • Bleach
  • TMNT (rottmnt + 2012 tmnt)
  • Stardew Valley
  • Baldur's Gate 3

Thank you for checking in here! c:​

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPArrdmSx8NaNsySlP2jp3tvs

Last edited:
Hi! Totally interested in doing a Naruto roleplay!! Do you do any cannon x cannon ships with it?? Hyperfixatong on GaaLee right now myself!

HELLO!

I have re-opened the thread! due to my circumstances changing to allow me to indulge in writing again, I am looking to find RP partners again c: I updated the main post, have a read and if you're interested, you know what to do!

HELLO!

I have re-opened the thread! due to my circumstances changing to allow me to indulge in writing again, I am looking to find RP partners again c: I updated the main post, have a read and if you're interested, you know what to do!

Hellooo I'd like a bnha or stardew valley rp, stardew valley is my hope though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back