• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hybrids

She opened one eye and smiled, but it looked like she was baring her fangs, "I know." She said and turning back to her original position. "But I don't mind if you pet me still.." She murmured. But it was true, she enjoyed it a bit. And if cats go without attention for a long time, they go to a person for affection. Well. She was a cheetah. Same difference.

"if you insist." he says. "... Have you seen kero about? Haven"'the seen him in a while... Is he dead?" he says jokingly.

Yami purred. Enjoying the moment, barley hearing his comment. "Mmm.. I think..." She paused as her ears pricked up, "Erm can you scratch my neck a little." He fluffy neck was itchy, she Wound't just stop talking randomly, jump off him and scratch her neck. That would be weird. "I think he is depressed or something... Or hanging sleeping in some trees in panther form deep int he forest."

"got fleas?" he'd tease. "if he is depressed, it might be smart to talk to him for whatever reason that has him down in the dumps. Last time I saw him, he was all cheery. Like you, only without the snuggling and fleas." he resumes the teasing as he scratches her neck.

Yami scoffed. "No." Yami purred a little more as he itched her. "Ah.." She stood up on his lap and looked into his eyes. She put her head down on his shoulder and switched forms again. Now Yami was sitting on him. Awkward..

Yami blushed and got off him. "Pfft. No. I would prefer a, Er, bed." She said lying of course, Yami flicked her tail nervously. "To be honest I was a little bit comfortable." She said in a squeaky voice. To not make it awkward she changed forms again and went on his lap, then changing forms, she laid her head down on his shoulder, she closed her eyes. "Don't move. You are like pillow." She said sleepily.

Sack would stay still as a statu- nope. Being sack, he moves. But it is not to be a pain. He moves his wing around her, pulling her closer... well, actually him considering he is extremely light due to hollow bones.

Yami blushes but doesn't get up. She raised her head to look at him and she gave one tiny peck on his cheek. Then sighing she put her head back down and purred. 
Now.. Reply!

Sack would not blush at the 'peck'. He could do better, though. Considering he can turn into a bird. He would lay his head on hers and gazes Into the fire.

Kero comes back with a deer he hauled and saw them too he blushed embarrassingly. "Just walking by.." He said quickly and left the scene.

Yami smiled a little, her purrs a lot louder, "I get nothing in return??" She said honestly. "Seriously? Hey, I never kissed anyone else than you in my life. Well that was not a kiss.. More like a cheek peck.. But whatever!"

Zack would shut her up by doing it right. He'd kiss her right on the lips, ignoring the fact that kerosene may be watching them.

Kero has watched it and his jaw fell open. "A owl and a Cat. Who knew?" He said to himself and went to his room.

Yami blushed bright and her eyes wide open. After the kiss she just look at him with a smirk. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" She said nuzzling him.

"Well you kiss good," she said, blushing even more. Yami hugged him a little tight but not too tight. She put a hand on his chest and sighed. Yami closed her eyes and started to doze off.

Yami woke up, wrapped up in a warm blanket with Zack by her. She got up looking around. Kero was making tea. Kero smiled at Yami. "Had a nice sleep? I saw you guys almost passed out and brought you here. And um.." He said quietly. "I see you have developed something for him.." Kero smiled. Yami blushed and looked down."Ah it's fine. Hybrids do have feelings. " he gave a cup of tea to her. "Drink up." She nodded.

Yami would drink her tea rather quickly and she laid back down, smiling at Zack. She turned into a cheetah and went under the covers, her head popped out by his face and the rest off her body was under the blanket and snuggling him.

Kero smiled. "I will leave you guys alone." He then left.

( I am going to sleep. Bai! Hope we can RP tomorrow! I give you all the luck and hope in the world! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back