• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hybrids

Levi x Hanji zoe

The sinful skeleton
Story: On a cold and stormy day in a science lab, a little boy was born but he was unlike others since he was the first, the very first of a genetically made species called hybrids, These Hybrids possessed powers and characteristics of the animal, they are combined with. It has been one hundred years since then and the Hybrids are treated like animals that are used for fighting in a arena or as servants

But the hybrids are sick and tired of this treatment, they do not want to be treated like a object that can be thrown away and forgotten like a old child's toy or a really old blanket and the states are on the brink of war, a fight of Hybrids and Humans.

RULES

1. Please do not god mod

2. No Extinct species

3. I would like at least four lines per post or maybe even a paragraph

4. Do not argue in ooc with other people, i know there will be conflict with your characters but anything outside of that is a No

5. Do not bunny post unless nobody else is online

6. Have fun and Enjoy the rp

7. If rules have been read then post this in other section :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
(okay we can start now)

Aria awoke with a sharp gasp from her newest nightmare and she sat up with a quick Owwww since she hit her head on the top of her cage then she surveyed her never changing surrondings except for the occaisonal splatter of blood on the floor and there were a few other hybrids in cages as well but they were all in a drab and dingy basement with one flickering light bulb.

Ashley had been curled up in the other cage, sleeping his head off since he was a breeder and could only do his job when need so most the time he got to sleep.

The door to the basement opened and Minix walked down the stairs to be put in her cage. The man opened the cage and shoved her in roughly to the floor, slamming the cage door and locking it behind him. he left up the stairs. When he was gone, Minix sat against the corner of her cage, bruises and cuts visible on her arms, face, and legs, and pulled up her knees to her chest, hiding her face in her arms. She began to sob quietly, letting all of the emotions of the day come out while she was "alone".

Ashley woke up and blinked to clear the blurriness and he frowned since he heard crying and he stretched as much as he could from the small cage he was in and he looked at the girl then whispered quietly so the man would not hear him."A-are you alright?"

Minix sniffed. "yes" her automatic answer. "I mean-" She looked shyly into her tail, ears flattened in fear. "I-"

Ashley looked at her, calmly."I will not hurt you, i am another hybrid and a very sweet one at that."He wags his cat like tail.

"T-to be honest, I r-really don't know." She hadn't assessed the damage yet, but she knew it was bad. "I think, nothing's broken," She wouldn't be surprised if anything was. She heasitantly dropped her tail and uncurled, looking at Ashley cautiously.

Ashley manages to quietly scoot his cage over to the girl until his cage is next to hers."May i look at those wounds?"

Ashley drew in a sharp breathe that sounded like a cat hissing and then he rummaged around in his small cage for a moment until he found a pile of fabric strips and reached back into Minix's cage, setting them on the cage floor."Use those, i do not want those wounds getting infected."

"Th-thank you." She put the fabric strips on the wounds, her ears twitching every now and then. She expertly tied them around her arm, the deep cut on her leg, and placed the third on the gash above her eyebrows, like she had done this before. Her ears twitched towards the door of the basement.

Ashley nods."Your welcome."His tail swished back and forth slightly but then he lifted his head slightly and sniffed then he frowned."Do you smell smoke?"

Sophie stared at the empty village. It was obviously abandoned. Sophie turned around, and with a sigh she walked into the forest. She walked for a while,but then stopped. She sniffed the air and looked around, then finally looked up. Smoke was floating through the air, making the air feel heavy. Sophie rotated her ears and sniffed the air, trying to find the source of the smoke.

Minix's ears shot in the air, and she breathed in deeply. "Yes." her ears flattened and her eyes grew wide with fear. She hated fire. She pulled her knees back up to her chest and buried her head in her tail.

Ashley Paced back and forth in the cage and that is when he saw the fire trailing down the wooden stair way and his ears perked up and his tail frizzed out as he started to franticly claw at the lock on his cage.

Minix lifted her head a bit, 'eeped' and began pawing around on the floor. "h-hey...." She put her hand on a nail and picked it up. She placed the sharp end in the lock and jiggled it around a bit. With a 'click' the lock came undone and she opened the door to her cage. the fire was getting closer by the minute. "Hang on!" She grabbed the rack of keys and tossed them to ashley. there was a burst of fire and she whirled around. She shrieked as her tail caught on fire.

Ashley fumbled for a moment with the keys but he finally got his lock up and he clapped his hands around her tail for a moment to put the fire on it out and then he tossed the keys to the next hybrid.

Aria took the keys and opened her cage then she flapped her wings at the flames and somewhat pushed them back then she yelled."COME ON."over the shrieking calls of other Hybrids as they perished and the crackling flames.

Aria flapped her wings again and she went right up the stairway and ran out of the house.

Ashley grabbed Minix's hand and Ran with aria and out of the house."Is anybody hurt?"

Aria winced since her wings were basically charred and burned and her feathers singed leaving a un-pleasent smell in the air.

Ashley looked at Minix and nodded."Yeah, i think we are."

Minix noticed Aria's pain. She hesitated for a moment before shyly walking up to the Avian and asking very quietly "a-are.....are y-you alright?" 
"Oh. your wings!" minix gasped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back