• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hybrids

Minix looked at her wings for a moment, studying them. "It..... you should be alright.... here..." Minix took one of the cloths off her arm and wrapped it on the injured part of Aria's wing.

Thia sat on the bed in her room. Being one of the more "trusted" Hybrid slaves, she actually had her own space. Her master was very generous when he allowed her to wander throughout the whole basement of his extravagant house. That was his first mistake.

His second was not barring the small windows that led outside. Being so thin and small as she was, all it took for her to get out of the large basement was something to stand on, and a bit of wiggling.

And his final mistake was leaving her weapons in the basement with her. With those three mistakes, she was basically free to do what she wanted.

The only thing he did right was put the damn shock collar on her. Thia sighed and walked over to her most common escape window. She picked up a chair and placed it under the window before hopping into it. With practiced ease, and help from a bit of oil, she opened the window silently.

Immediately, her nose was assaulted with the smell of smoke. Her large ears swiveled on top of her head and she could make out screaming voices. Some sounded more animal than human and she knew that the screams were mostly from Hybrids.

Jumping down, Thia grabbed her sword and pistol before climbing out the window. Her feet easily carried her towards the sound of the screams.

Sophie suddenly sensed a wolf hybrid coming from behind her. Sophie flicked her ear and ran forward, frightened. But this did not help, since she came face to face with a huge factory... no,this was a lab. She could tell. Fire was bursting out of the Windows, followed by animal and human screams alike. Sophie saw some hybrids coming from the lab, but she couldn't tell what kinds of hybrids. The wolf hybrid was still running toward Sophie from behind, and Sophie did what any rabbit would do. Sophie went back in the forest and hid in a hole under a tree. She flattened her ears, made her breathing slower and quieter, and sat still.

Last edited by a moderator:
minix's ears swiveled around as she heard a rustle from the trees. she looked around and spotted something that interested her. A white ear tip was poking out from a hole under a tree. Cautiously, carefully, she walked towards the hole. she bent down on her hands and knees and peeked in. "H-hello?"

Sophie looked up with scared Brown eyes, seeing a Fox hybrid. Sophie blinked and squeaked, "h-hi..." Sophie managed to smile a little bit, trying to not look awkward. "A-are you a hybrid from the lab?" Sophie said softly. "Oh. S-sorry, I'm Sophie." Sophie said, trying to get a friend. Sophie was tired of being alone, she hated it. Sophieshifted herself and let out a hand, offering to shake hands. Sophie honestly never saw another hybrid, and it helped to know she was not alone.

Minix smiled warmly. "I'm minix." She noticed the fear and uncomfortableness of the bunny hybrid. "I'm a vegetarian."

Sophie actually smiled this time, fear disappearing. Sophie could control her shaking and stuttering, and said, "nice to meet you!" Sophie looked around, remembering other hybrids. "Are there others...?" Sophie asked politely.

Yami Was checking off all the things, She looked at all the thing in her haven check list. "Alright, I guess we should wake some up.." She said muttering, her tail flicked,

"Owww!!" Kero said as two mouse hybrid twins pulled on his ears. "Hehe!" They both giggled. When she saw Yami walking toward them, he sighed. He went to each tiny room and woke some hybrids up. He looked at the Oldest hybrid, he was very old hybrid, about thirty. "Okay Max, remember look after all the kids, we'll be back from hunting. Remember no kids off premises with out a reason, also, no kids below the age of ten can go off wondering at all, got it?" He nodded. "Good," and they were off, hunting, Yami's tail flicked and she walked slowly through the forest looking for a deer.

"Yeah. There are two...." Minix actually felt comfortable around this girl who was as shy and scared as she was, and she was determined to make a good impression. 
Her ears swiveled around as she heard footsteps. She wirled around, trying to find the source of the sound.

Kero and Yami stopped in front of.. Two hybrids?!

Kero yelped and Yami stared. "You both. Who are you?" Yami had toke out her sleek sword. Kero turned in to a black panther.

Thia slowed to a stop outside the local lab. She wrinkled her nose at the harsh smell of burning wood and flesh. Her gaze landed on four hybrids, one with black wings, a cheetah, a black panther, and a black house cat. She quickly made her way over to them, a question on her lips.

"What happened here? This is bad... You should get out of here, the human authorities will be arriving soon," Thia said, her tone soothing and quiet.

minix's ears flattened close to her head in nervousness at Kero and Yami and her eyes grew wide. She froze up, not moving, almost not breathing. She couldn't move.... much less talk, when she was threatened. Instinctively, she backed to the tree and pressed herself up against it, almost ready to cry.

"Who are you. Answer or die." Kero made a deep threatening sound. "If you are fellow hybrid that mean no harm, then say so." Her voice was cold sounding. Kero took a few steps up, ready to attack.

"SAY SOMETHING NOW OR DIE!" She said, her voice booming, Kero was even closer to them very ready to attack. Yami's eyes turned cat-like and her fangs started to show.

Minix sank down to her knees and put her head in her hands. "Minix." she whispered loud enough for Yami to hear. "My name is Minix." She took her hands down from her face and grabbed her tail. Her ears, still flat up against her head, twitched slightly as she brushed the leaves From her tail onto the forest floor. She breathed in deeply, and looked at yami, tears streaming down her face. She looked at Kero, who was coming closer. She did what anyone under this sort of pressure would do.

She fainted.

A loud, booming voice grabbed Thia's attention. Her eyes narrowed and she ran towards the sound, drawing her sword as she did. Soon, she came upon a curious scene. A female cheetah hybrid and a male panther hybrid were towering over a fox hybrid and a rabbit hybrid. Without thought, she moved to stand between them.

"Back off kitty," she growled.

She glared at the hybrid. "Kero take them back to camp."" Kero nodded and transformed. He gestured them to follow, also he picked up the girl who fainted. "I'll keep hunting, also tell the twins to behave around these,.. Hybrids.." She said and walked away trying to find a meal.

"Hey! Don't ignore me cat," she snarled. She swung her sword in front of the cheetah to stop her.

"What do you want with a rabbit and a fox? That rabbit is probably terrified and you scared the poor fox so bad, she fainted," she said as she moved to stand in front of the cheetah, her sword still pointed at the feline.

She rolled her eyes. "C'mon just trying to help those poor hybrids. Calm down puppy." She smiled sweetly. "We have a camp full of Hybrids you can go their of you like, so please puppy if you want to play with swords, we play later because I am going to hunt." She smirked.

"Oh, I see. You're that band of merry hybrids that lives in the forest. Well, I'd be free too, but I can't get this damn collar off," she said, her tone light. Suddenly, her eyes flashed a brighter blue than usual and her sharp canines began to show out from under her lip.

"And I am no puppy," she said, her eyes narrowed and a smirk pulling at her lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh. Alright bye bye puppy!" She waved at her and showed her fangs and walked away, swinging her sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back