• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hybrids

Zack will be outside, stoking the fire. He would appear to be thoroughly scratched up and his wings would have smatterings of blood on them. He looks like he just went toe to paw with a grizzly bear. His rifle that he obtained a while back would be bent slightly, and would be what he uses to stoke the fire.

Yami comes to Zack, unharmed. "What happened?" She said not surprised. Eyeing him. "Some Hybrid attack you? Had a rough fight with a burrowing owl?" She said chuckling. "Maybe a squirrel?" She laughed now.

"somehow, a beasty got the jump on me. Broke my rifle." he say begrudgingly. "I only used one mag." he grumbles. "and I'll have you know I eat squirrels quite often, and I'd never hurt a fellow owl."

Yami pinched his cheeks. "Poor baby. Also, how do Squirrels taste like?" She said sitting next to him and taking out a cloth, dabbing the blood off his face.

"Shut up." She said playfully and she rolled her eyes. Finally she got all the blood off his face and started looking at his minor wounds.

There would be some shallow gashes along his arm, witch have already been bandaged. There would also be some slightly deeper ones on a leg that are still open to the air.

She made a grumbling sound and bent down to bandage them. She put small bandages on his other minor wounds. She then changed into her cheetah form and laid down on his lap.

Yami arches her back A little but purrs escape her. She just relaxed and her tail flicked. "Don't call me a kitten." She muttered with her eyes closed.

"Shut up!" She said snarling a little. Rolls over onto her back, her paws up like she was sure ending but her eyes were closed. "Mer.." She was just shifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back