• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hybrids: The Next Step in Evolution

2SEATER

Howdy
In the far future Earth is changing dramatically from day to day and humans are struggling to keep up. Many species have gone extinct, so to stop humans from suffering the same fate, the United Evolutionary Council (UEC) gave green lit 'The Hybrid Program'. The Hybrid Program involves splicing the DNA of animals with humans while they are in the fetal stage and then training them to survive as they grow up. This was a top secret program. Was until hackers leaked the information to the world. There was a huge media storm surrounding the leaked information, which lead to the UEC having to release their Hybrids and stop their experiments. Well, they did release the hybrids, but they didn't stop experimenting...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Silent Karasu]This sounds kinda fun.

[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear it. I think I'll make the target 5 or so people.

It sounds like a great rp, and one that I would definitely be interested in.

Character Sheet, like the info of a character. [Ex: Name, Age, Gender, Appearance, Personality, etc]

PenBlade1326 said:
Character Sheet, like the info of a character. [Ex: Name, Age, Gender, Appearance, Personality, etc]
Oh, okay.

Name:

Appearance: (Picture or description. If you're playing as a hybrid you must have some sort if disfigurement, such as wings, gills or insect eyes)

Spliced with: (If your a hybrid, the animal you are spliced with and what abilities this gives you)

Equipment: (If you're a regular huma then a gun might be handy)

Bio: (your character's life up until now. Nothing too detailed)

Personality:

Anything else you want to say:

If I can get one more interested person then I'll make an actual RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back