• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hybrids: still accepting.

Maximus said:
Is it possible if We can use dinosaur DNA maybe?
It depends. If the Dino you want makes your creature totally OP, which I'm trying to think of any that could, than no. But you don't have to use any known animals, although that might help balance abilities. Like I said before I'm still working out the specifics so don't quote me on anything quite yet.

Well, technically dinosaurs are a bigger branch of birds, so I actually think that they won't be much overpowered at all, if we consider the whole kingdom(the biological classification) of Animalia......in fact, I think that they would be in the weaker sort.

@Nateorious

The setting will be any of the many planets humans have colonized. At the beginning there will probably be some training on earth or a cruiser. I hope this answers your question.

I also plan on having an alien species as the main antagonist at the beginning, this may change as the RP progresses.

Aggiewon said:
@Nateorious
The setting will be any of the many planets humans have colonized. At the beginning there will probably be some training on earth or a cruiser. I hope this answers your question.

I also plan on having an alien species as the main antagonist at the beginning, this may change as the RP progresses.
It did, thanks. :)

I've designed my own combat mechanics for this RP. I have never done this before so please check it out and let me know what you think.

Hybrids: An Interplanetary, Gene-splicing Adventure - Mechanics | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

There is also a link to the actual RP in the mechanics thread. Please feel free to check that out too and let me know what you think either here or in the OOC thread.

I'm going to bed now and won't be able to post until lunchtime so please be patient if I don't respond quickly.

Aggiewon said:
I've designed my own combat mechanics for this RP. I have never done this before so please check it out and let me know what you think.
Hybrids: An Interplanetary, Gene-splicing Adventure - Mechanics | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

There is also a link to the actual RP in the mechanics thread. Please feel free to check that out too and let me know what you think either here or in the OOC thread.

I'm going to bed now and won't be able to post until lunchtime so please be patient if I don't respond quickly.
Can we post CSs now?

Abyss said:
Ok awesome, whats the character limit?
If we could keep it at one character per user it might help it get started smoother. If we need more characters I will definitely allow more.

I really messed up and accidentally deleted the thread . The mechanics is still up, but I'll have to remake the RP. Sorry.

I was thinking that your characters would know some confidential things that the new recruits would not. You guys will also be able to give missions to the others as well as moderate battles. I think you characters will also be a bit more powerful too, since they have had more time to adapt to their abilities. If you come up with any ideas on how to make your characters a little OP( which shouldn't be too hard) just let me know.

Very interesting, can't say I would join due to current irl issues but I'd love to be of assistance. This is somewhat similar to Terra Formars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back