• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrid, Magic Camp

EEVEE

Eevee eventually threw one last punch before she stopped, walking off and leaving the other girl to stumble around from the impacts she threw at her. She walked past Sarthiss without a second thought about the look he had plastered on his face.

SUREA

Surea stood up and leaned on a tree. A bloody, half-broken nose and a chipped tooth was all she needed to learn that Eevee was not someone to mess with. She didn't say anything, just stood in shock at how aggressive the Neko girl actually was.

SARTHISS

Sarthiss blew out a bit of air through his nose and followed Eevee, trotting behind her a bit. He made a 'stay put' motion to Cuts. Once they were out of earshot he spoke. "Are you okay? You haven't been the same since we left camp... Did I do something? Are you upset?" Sarthiss fretted.

CUTS

Cuts smirked and tossed Surea a cigarette. "I likefighting, but I'm not so stupid to provoke a Neko. You're lucky Sarthiss doesn't hit girls." His lips pulled up in the grimace-smile they always did.

EEVEE

Eevee said nothing, just walked farther into the woods, avoiding eye contact or looking at him at all. She wasn't in the mood, and being upset wasn't why she acted like this. It was the Akumas. Whenever she was around one, she became aggressive, and even after the encounter, she still kept the same demeanor.

SUREA

Surea took the smoke and put it in her pocket for later. The cuts didn't help her in any way, and she was lucky that Eevee hadn't sliced her open with that blade of hers. "She didn't seem like the kind to kill."

CUTS

"Heh," Cuts let out a low chuckle. "She's a C... Neko. They're all like that. At least all the ones I've run into." Cuts pointed to his scarred face and arms. "One with a knife did this. Cheeky bastard. I killed him. That was the night I discovered my powers." He finished his smoke and stomped it out. "But ya gotta respect them. Strength is allways respectworthy."

SARTHISS

Sarthiss sighed. "Eevee, please. Tell me what's wrong." He kept in step with her, genuinely concerned. "Any problems I've had I told you about. I'd like our trust in eachother to be mutual."

SUREA

Surea rolled her eyes at Cuts. "What'd ya do to piss the Neko off?"

EEVEE

Eevee glared at Sarthiss over her shoulder, and a black flame lit her hands, however, her gaze softened and she sighed, and the flame went out. "It's nothing..." She knew that Sarthiss wouldn't accept that, but she really didn't want to tell him.

CUTS

"Ehh, it was when I lived in the city. Bitch was part of another gang. Violence on the streets, blood on everybody's hands, that type a shit." Cuts was comfortable reliving his past as often as he could, it showed others he didn't give a shit. Not giving a shit was how you survived.

SARTHISS

"Honey, we both know that won't work." He tilted his head, putting an arm over her shoulder. "But if you're not comfortable sharing, that's fine. But you need to know I'm here for you." With his other hand he traced the scar under her eye, lovingly, not in a provoking manner.

SUREA

Surea laughed at the words that escaped out of Cuts's mouth. "Gangs. All of them can act stupid one way or another."

EEVEE

Eevee sighed and moved his hand. "Thanks. But I'd rather not say." She replied, then began to walk into the deeper part of the woods.

CUTS

"Hey, don't diss the gangs. Gangs is the best place for people to make friends. Don't diss the gangs." His city accent grew stronger as he defended his people.

SARTHISS

"I know, I told you that you didn't have to." Sarthiss kept step again. "It's just that we shouldn't get too far from the other two, safety in numbers... What if we get overwhelmed in an ambush or something? Unlikely I know, but..." Sarthiss looked around, wary of their deep wooded surroundings.

SUREA

Surea shrugged at his words, hearing his accent. "Fine fine..." She said, looking away with a sumple hand geature that said 'whatever'.

EEVEE

Eevee kept walking, not concerned about what he said or the dangers that surrounded them. "If you're so worried then go back. I'll be fine."

CUTS

Cuts folded his arms and leaned against a nearby tree, still facing Surea. He looked her up and down, this was the first time he could pay attention to the details of her appearance. She looked tough, even tougher with her broken nose. She didn't look smart by a long stretch though.

SARTHISS

Sarthiss grunted and kept his mouth shut after that. He did talk a bit after a long pause. "Where exactly are we going Eevee?"

SUREA

SUREA noticed that Cuts was staring at her, and she gave him a 'wtf?' look.

EEVEE

Eevee shrugged, but thought Sarthiss wouldn't be paying attention so she responded after. "No idea. I'm not going back to where Cuts and that other girl are."

CUTS

"What? Can't see past that broken nose of yours?" He jested, letting another grimace-smile cross his lips.

SARTHISS

Sarthiss only followed. He hoped Eevee would be back to her normal perky, quaint self soon.

SUREA

Surea rolled her eyes at Cuts, ignoring any other comments that he had after that last one. She looked away from him, closing her eyes and resting a bit till Sarthiss and Eevee got back.

EEVEE

Eevee glanced at Sarthiss, who was pretty tense right about now. Then, out of the blue, a hand came out and scratched her cheek, earning a small yelp of pain. She quickly snapped her head back to look at an Akuma that stood tall with pride. It was its fault that it picked the wrong person at the wrong time to mess with. She growled, punching it and sending it to the ground. Another deep growl escaped from the bottom of her throat, and she snapped its neck without a second thought. "Asshole..." She mumbled, then walked off again.

SARTHISS

Sarthiss payed attention to everything that Eevee did. Nothing stood out to him more than this action right now. "It's these... Things isn't it?" Sarthiss questioned. "You know more about them than cuts. More than Rou. Something happened with you and them." Sarthiss knew he was close. "You know how to kill them. You've fought them before, haven't you?" Sarthiss noted Eevees precision, her deleberate movements and combat style to their weak spots. She had a different mentality fighting these than when she sparred with him earlier.

CUTS

Cuts gestured to Surea's pocket. "Ain't you gonna use it?" he said, refering to the cigarette he'd given her.

SUREA

"nah. I'll use it later." She replied, not looking at him. "I don't use them all the time."

EEVEE

Eevee stopped in her tracks, her eyes growing a bit wide, and her heart skipped a beat. He knew now, or at least some of it. She didn't look at him, just played the memories in her head. She shook her head to dismiss it, and then looked at him. "It's nothing..." She lied, and proceeded to scan the area for anything else that could possibly be in the distance.

SARTHISS

"Eevee, you can keep your past from me. And I'm fine with that. But don't lie to me." He said tenderly. "That's just insulting my intelegence." A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth with the last sentance: "I'm not that dense."

CUTS

Cuts grimace-smiled again. She was avoiding eye contact, he had made her uncomfortable. "I can't help but wonder; what did Rou think, sendin a girl like you out here? You haven't killed any of the beasts yet, the most you did is make the hill muddy last night." Cuts was having a good time now. "What exactly did Rou think we would gain by sending a hapless young deva outside the walls? Does he hate you that much?" Cuts chuckled. "Rou don't hate anybody that much, not even Sarthiss!"

SUREA

Surea shot a deadly state at him, her eye twitching at his words. "Actually. I hadn't had the time to kill one yet. Considering they all find you and the others as better targets, maybe because they know I'm not what they're looking for." She smirked, but had a feeling he'd just laugh.

EEVEE

Eevee sighed and turned to him, her eyes showing almost a mix of hatred and sadness. "Yes, I have had experience with these things, but at too young an age..." Her voice trailed off as the memory invaded her mind again. "It wasn't my choice either. I had to..."

Last edited by a moderator:
CUTS

Cuts grimace-smile widened. "Is that so? These things have a sence of honor you know, they don't go for things that aren't a challenge." Cuts bet he would regret what he said next, but he had ways of getting out of everything he said in the city, the streets taught you things. "Allthough why anybody would pass up this tasty piece of ass is beyond me." He gurgled out a laugh, using the tree for support.

SARTHISS

"Yea. You had to kill something. Honey, look at me." He said, only acceptance in his eyes. "Listen." He cupped a hand on her cheek. "You said earlier theat when they bite you, it's a werewolf effect. I expect you had to put down someone you cared about. You aren't looking at me sweetheart." He made sure they had established eye contact before continuing. "You probably hate yourself for it. You probably hate me for guessing. But you need to realize; I don't care." He flatly stated the last sentence. "Whatever you had to do, whatever you've done in the past, which I still don't know about, doesn't matter to me. Past stories don't influence how I feel now. I love you, and I care for you, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. And nothing you tell me is going to change that." Sarthiss was sincere. He usually was, but he had to let Eevee know that as well. He focused on her face, gaze not wandering, a kind expression on his.

SUREA

Surea rolled her eyes agin. "You're childish. Ya know that?"

EEVEE

Eevee hissed at him, slapping his hand away. "That's not it. Yeah, I nearly had to put someone down," she paused after that statement to allow herself to say it, which was hard to do. "But if it wasn't for the last antidote for it, they wouldn't be standing before you..." Her eyes flashed in anger, and she knew he wouldn't believe her at first, so she pulled back the hair close to the back of her neck, revealing a bite mark that was now just a large scar. Afterwards, she continued to walk off. Her father had to be put down for it as well, and when she got bit, he made her take the antidote, and that's what led to her whole phenomenon with the near drowning.

CUTS

"Nobody's childish. We're just expected to grow up, and masquerade as adults. Those of us who do loose part of ourselves in the process." Cuts was still laughing at Surea's reaction, casting sideways glances at wolf. "What you think, I'm right, yea?" Cuts liked this hellhound, he was one of the only one he could relate to, sharing canine features that was.

SARTHISS

Sarthiss wasn't prepared for that. He felt a little hurt that she had slapped his hand, but she didn't seem to be in the best mood right now. A sorry wasn't going to help, it would seem like empty words. So he shut his mouth and sulked after her, going to meet up with the others.

SUREA

Surea noticed Sarthiss walking up, and he didn't look so good. She cocked her head to the side, showing a questioning behavior.

WOLF

Wolf glared at Cuts, growling lowly. 'I don't give two shits. I just wanna know that this all ends soon.'

EEVEE

Eevee mumbled a few curse words to herself, clenching her hands into fists. She wasn't happy, and Sarthiss didn't help the matter. She never felt this much anger, never. It wasn't like her, but she didn't realize it, too blinded by the rage to even care.

CUTS

Cuts grimace-smile only widened. He heard something coming, but when he switched to heat vision, he recognized the signatures as Sarthiss and Eevee. Sarthiss's posture was slouched, like he was carrying something heavy, but he wasn't. 'Poor guy,' thought cuts, 'that's what you get when you mix with Neko's.'

SARTHISS

Sarthiss probably knew the least about the Akumas here. Except maybe Surea, but she didn't seem to talk much. It wasn't his job, he just hit stuff. When the group got back together he rubbed his face. "So. We have a SHITTON of demons. We can kill said demons, but there are more. So how the hell do we take care of all of them at once? Make them move? Any ideas guys?" Sarthiss glanced around, open to anything at this point

SUREA

SUREA had nothing, her mind growing blank. She never thought that they needed to discuss things pertaining to it, and she never even wanted to come.

EEVEE

Eevee didn't reapond, just crossed her arms. She looked at Wolf, sighing a bit angrily, but hid it. She didn't wanna make Wolf uncomfortable or anything, and she just wanted to be left alone.

WOLF

Wolf tilted his head at the look Eevee gave him, and something told him that there was definitely something wrong.

CUTS

Cuts wiped the grin off his face and stuck his hands in his pockets. "We could kill the patriarch." Getting a strange glance from Sarthiss he elaborated. "Ya know, the head honcho, tha big guy, grand poobah."

SARTHISS

"Excuse me, what?"

CUTS

Cuts barked out a laugh. "You dunno shit bruh." He took out a cigarette and lit it. "They're ruled by a bigass Akuma. These guys. If you kill it, their closest thing to a government crashes, and the other Akumas kill eachother or run trying to gain power. Barbarians actually." He took a long drag. "Kill the patriarch and you've just bought twenty or so years of safety. Good plan? Yea yea?"

SARTHISS

Sarthiss fistbumped Cuts. "Good a plan as any man." Sarthiss looked at wolf and the girls. "Is he spouting off a load of bullshit or is he right?"

SUREA

Surea shrugged, glancing at Eevee as if she would say something for her, but the Neko just crossed her arms, and never said anything, hich made Surea a bit uncomfortable in the silence.

WOLF

Wolf was confused as to what happened between the Neko and Sarthiss that they had become so apart, or at least seemed that way.

EEVEE

Eevee sighed and responded. "He's got the gist of it. But there's a big problem." Surea looked at her with a confused look spread across her face. Eevee ignored her and continued. "Not only are they larger and stronger, but they can manipulate you in ways that cause you to fight your peers. I suggest, that if it begins to take its mask off, look away as much as possible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back