• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Hwei x Jhin | League of Legends | literate to novella | RP request]

corrv

Hi hi!! since Hwei dropped I've been gradually finding myself more and more obsessed with the JhinHwei ship.

So now I'm looking for RP partners to roleplay with me!! Please make sure to check out the rules below! I'm mostly just looking for something that sticks close to the canon verse, so no extreme AUs etc

Some things to please keep in mind:
.- Please be at least 18!
.- I'd prefer roleplaying [Hwei], but I can also try my hands on [Jhin] :)
.- Genres I'd like to include are: Romance/Angst/Fluff/Slow-Burn, but I'm also open for suggestions that keep the plot interesting and going.
.- Speaking of a plot, I like discussing such together with my RP partner, though I do have some ideas in mind :)
.- PLEASE communicate with me, which reminds me to mention that I love OOC talk as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back