• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

• T
    hriller

directed by _amaranth_ _amaranth_ & apolla apolla

hunters vs hunted, gore, screaming, bloody weapons, torn clothes, forest, water, field, betrayal, thriller, horror, no escape, trauma, forbidden, teamwork, dark romance

hunt or be hunted.

hunting grounds.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

I'm definitely highly interested in something like this. There was a TTRPG similar to this concept, but I forget what it was called, haha. Used to play it a bit when it first came out. When will the CS be available? So far, all the links are unreachable.

I'm definitely highly interested in something like this. There was a TTRPG similar to this concept, but I forget what it was called, haha. Used to play it a bit when it first came out. When will the CS be available? So far, all the links are unreachable.

We're waiting to see if there's interest before we link the cs and all. (: In the meantime, thanks for your interest! Would you mind sending us a writing sample?

this looks pretty interesting omg! it reminds me of a thriller movie or something. 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back